AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 2, 2026 7:00 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Bespoke

A little hot for the summer, I'd suggest seersucker.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Bespoke

bespoke (adj.)custom or custom-made, made to order," of goods, as distinguished from ready-made, 1755, the same sense found earlier in bespoken (c.160...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Begginer-amateur's problem

> Personally, I find it a little hypocritical that this person hasn't been blasted for even thinking of practicing licensed survey work without a l...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Grid and Ground Again

You can probable find it somewhere else, but this was the first site google sent me to

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Do you like having a job?

I like to work, I hate having a job.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: UAS and the FAA

> Why are all these manufacturers buying adds in the magazine if those UAS are not allowed to be used by the private industry?1. There are internat...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: pop quiz

Sheesh, Fleming> Are you trying to shut down Beer LegThere will always be a place for snark, boob pictures and P&R posts trying to slip under t...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: pop quiz

Signature line disclaimerNot sure if it's solely a liability issueFor example the Maryland code of ethics states that a licensee shall not make any pu...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Poll - How many here are not surveying?

Dave> "When I survey the wondrous cross..."That sounds pretty traditionally Anglican; may have to learn that one since I'm contemplating swimming t...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Poll - How many here are not surveying?

According to the Online Etymology Dictionary:c.1400, "to consider, contemplate," from Anglo-French surveier...to take linear measurements of a tract o...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Poll - How many here are not surveying?

> I actively operate as a surveyor but don't really make any money. :'(Conversely, I make money but rarely ever do any real surveying anymore :-S

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring Ring

Raise your rates and go out and buy yourself a nice car. 😀

12 years ago
Reply
RE: GIS Parcel lines on topo survey?

I do it all the time on public works projects.Generally my clients will want the topo and utility survey with a GIS property line mosaic for prelimina...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS PROJECTS

Just signed up for the "closest" seminar that still had availability.So if anyone wants to get a beer in Charlotte August 7th or 8th.....

12 years ago
Page 185 / 287