AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 2, 2026 7:00 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: title to center of stream - QUESTION

> Many of the colonial states have some significant differences in the way they interpret matters associated with both navagability and with sovere...

12 years ago
Reply
12 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey work in Belgium #34 (pics)

"Sweet surrender on the quayside"

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Laser scanning software recommendations

> The software is changing so quickly you really need to see which firm's latest and greatest version does what you need.:good: Once you've process...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: title to center of stream - QUESTION

> I have no idea why they posted it as no swimming after all these years, it has been state game lands since the 1930's, I believe.PA CodeTITLE 58P...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: What is a "Professional Surveyor"

What is a "Professionial Surveyor"I've always considered myself a real surveyor; I just use the Spanish adjective definition of "real"......regal. 😀

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Repeated Back Sight data collection

We store the back site check shots with their own F2F code. They come into the drawing in a separate layer and the person processing the data can tak...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: So this happened...

> I was really disappointed when I went to set my first property corner:> there was one already there!Heck, set another one. Most folks value q...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: What is a "Professional Surveyor"

What is a "Professionial Surveyor"Given the public's view of traditional professions, such as law and medicine, and our professions own view of other ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Robotic Instruments

> The instrument list price is $ 47,500Only chumps pay retail 😀

12 years ago
Reply
RE: What is a "Professional Surveyor"

What is a "Professionial Surveyor"Professionial: (n) An individual who practices a profession in one of the thirteen original colonies.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTA & non-recorded easement

> The ALTA Standards I have state that I am to show information in "Record Documents" provided to the surveyor...The ALTA Standards I have state th...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Machete Question

> IF you ever get it REALLY sharp and headed in the right direction, it will take nearly 6" trees out in one shot (soft woods). By necessity, not ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Machete Question

My preference for green briar & multiflora rose has always been:

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Russia could turn off GPS service over US GLONASS Impasse

Russia has hosted nine GPS-based ground stations since 1995 that transmit geodesic data back to global data centers, theoretically making it possible ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: At my wit's end... Need advice

> I don't think the man is a bully, bullies DO NOT apologize.That's what I was thinking. My question would be has he exhibited this behavior from ...

12 years ago
Page 183 / 287