AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 2, 2026 7:00 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Merger/Partnership with Engineering Firm

> "Why would an engineer want to partner with a surveyor?"So someone in the office would have a personality 😀

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Allegedly Fraudulent Survey Creates Nightmare For Landowners

How can an engineer know anything about surveying 😉

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Post your CAD Software/Cogo Program

MoeRadim is my right hand man.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Post your CAD Software/Cogo Program

MicroStation and AutoCAD> Anybody else use both on a semi-regular basis? Well I don't, but some of my guys do. I have two guys who have surveying...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTA Addresses

Hey SC> Thanks Robert.....busy busy busy since January 1.Out squandering your inheritance no doubt.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Post your CAD Software/Cogo Program

> There is not enough room in my brain for more autocad without losing something else.Just because I have the software doesn't mean I use it.95% of...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Post your CAD Software/Cogo Program

> C3D 2014FWIW - Our CAD Manager is a C3D Gunslinger1 and we ALWAYS stay two years behind on versions...just sayin'1Each year Autodesk invites a gr...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Post your CAD Software/Cogo Program

C3D 2012ACAD Raster Design 2012Microstation V8i (with multiple state DOT workspaces)Leica GeoOffice 8.2StarNet V7SDC Survey

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Suits

>That smile says " I will NEVER have to worry about George Zimmerman shooting me o.OBeing charged with insider trading on the other hand is a disti...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Suits

> different places, different customs.True.I wore grey flannel or khaki pants, oxford shirt, tie, and blazer to school every day for four years. Ki...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTA standards

When I get (rightfully) named "Emperor of All Surveying" 😀 my first royal decree will eliminate the ALTA survey.I'm a big boy; I can negotiate scope...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: "Enhanced"

> The only person that should EVER remove a monument is the person that set that monument. This man begs to differ

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Beer Addition

Karoly Drive 😀

12 years ago
Reply
RE: After work meeting? Do you charge for it?

>...the client calls up & request that you visit their site office for some "clarificatory" meeting.Just insert the following image in an email...

12 years ago
Page 178 / 287