AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 2, 2026 7:00 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Should I work on Monday?

Take the day off...it's the historical thing to do.From The Overworked American: The Unexpected Decline of LeisureOne of capitalism's most durable myt...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Fissionable materials?

Watch what brand you buy, some of the reviews aren't so favorable.Great Product, Poor PackagingBy Patrick J. McGovern on May 14, 2009I purchased this...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Now for something different

>Now for something differentI was expecting a man with three....

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Should I work on Monday?

I Don't Like Mondays

12 years ago
Reply
RE: bentley

>Any advice?Oh yeah, forgot about this

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Grammar Nazi Question

Passed versus past> Uh, James, that would be "passed", not "past". Get a good unabridged dictionary and you will see that "past" is time associated...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Grammar Nazi Question

>"past" denotes time.Not necessarily when past is used as a preposition. "I got that creepy feeling when I drove past the cemetery""The adult books...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Grammar Nazi Question

If you pass through them you may knock them 0.04' off line 😀

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Grammar Nazi Question

JMHO, but...1. Passing over. We all know what you mean by making a passing call, but to be pedantic you can pass to the side of something.2. I put th...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: I Hate Norton

I avoid using antivirus software on my PC by using my Apple devises for p0rn and gambling. Works like a charm 😀

12 years ago
Reply
RE: bentley

> I just plan to get in and get out to AutoCAD w/ Carlson, but if I have it I might as well learn it. If you're going to get into mobile mapping th...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: RTK is useful, but it will lie to you.

I know a local fellow that builds furniture.He doesn't own any tools except a hatchet and a hammer.The furniture looks like crap.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Javad report from a BLM employee

When the temperature falls below 32, Leica equipment dispenses hot chocolate

12 years ago
Reply
RE: How Cold is too Cold?

Like a steel tape of yore I seem to be calibrated for 68 degrees. As the temperature rises or falls from that point I have to apply a correction fact...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Javad report from a BLM employee

NateIt's cut and paste from a Javad adEvaluation of Javad RTK system for use by ES Cadastral Survey

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Javad report from a BLM employee

Javad report from a BLM employee: I love this unit. Now I can quickly and easily compute the "legal" center of the section on the fly in real time. Go...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Ailments of the old fieldguy

The "Thin Blood" ThingI was lucky in that this occurred about a week prior to the big Ebola scare. Still the first thing the EMTs asked when I said "...

12 years ago
Page 162 / 287