AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 2, 2026 7:00 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: ZMAX GPS

> The Z-Max, though, looked like a piece of square stove pipe with a length of sewer pipe attached. Looks like the prop department guys from the o...

12 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: $3,000 to subdivide, stake, file...with four meetings incl.

> I hate zoning, gawd how I hate zoning.If you hate zoning, how do you fee about impact fees? Nothing like an extra $26,000 to pull a building perm...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Business Model #2

I can see it working if you took a long term approach to developing relationships with the right clients. The right clients being the acquisition tea...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Topped Off

Meet the house that inequality built: 432 Park Avenue“There are only two markets, ultraluxury and subsidized housing.”—Rafael Viñoly, architect of 432...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Hired help

> What job would a recent 4-year surveying degree start out in? It seems that they combine a great deal of book knowledge with very little experien...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Vehicle charge out rate...

Seriously far more> Why "seriously far more?" Is that to say expert testimony costs more than expert research or expert field procedures?Nothing t...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Hired help

>You tell me you don't have work for me? I'm hiring on with someone who does the next day. With low wages and bills to pay, I couldn't afford to ca...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Now that's a use of the survey chain I have not encountered

> While reading one of Annie Proux's short stories....Whew. I was afraid this was going in the "lonely surveyors out in the wilderness with no wome...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Hired help

I'm coming to the conclusion that most surveyors are awful businessmen. They don't charge enough to provide their paraprofessionals decent wages and b...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: LaPlace Corrections

A pretty good explanation of why it's needed:Almost all terrestrial survey measurements, with the exception of spatial distances, are made with respec...

12 years ago
Page 161 / 287