AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 2, 2026 7:00 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Ailments of the old fieldguy

The "Thin Blood" Thing> So are you still taking baby aspirin?No, but I do still take Plavix.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Ailments of the old fieldguy

The "Thin Blood" Thing>If you were to get in a major accident, you'd bleed to death before the EMTs could get to you."Back in September on the way ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Items buried with stones

> I grew up drinking that stuffAnd that's why you grew up to be a big strong surveyor 😀

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Horizontal control lines for non-surveyor use

> ...then the problem is they need smarter contractors ;-)>...but I work directly for the construction contractor as an employee

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Horizontal control lines for non-surveyor use

> Right, I often point out that they do not want the land surveyor getting lost in the detailed and confusing offsets and dimensions. Rather let u...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTA Standards and RPP

Superseded standards back to 1988 can be downloaded here:

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Additional Services

Reply (cc the original client) and ask the architect whether the new proposal should be addressed to him or the original client.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: No one wants to be county surveyor in Vernon County Nevada

Puyallup: Native American for "many car dealerships"

12 years ago
Reply
RE: No one wants to be county surveyor in Vernon County Nevada

Yah-hotsTwo-all-a-meOr at least that's how I say them. 😉 A local favorite:br>con-a-ka-jig

12 years ago
Reply
RE: No one wants to be county surveyor in Vernon County Nevada

>Oh, on second thought, we will still have "Willamette" to fall back on.And if they get one out of two, Yachats is the tiebreaker.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: No one wants to be county surveyor in Vernon County Nevada

> Yup. And I never knew Oregon had an I in itThat's a "Y", not an "I"

12 years ago
Reply
RE: What books do you consider essential, for a Surveyor's Libra

Skelton> I have a copy of Skelton. Interesting, but I don't consider it essential.I think the genius of Skelton is less in the material (it definit...

12 years ago
Page 163 / 287