Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 1, 2026 12:02 pm
sjc1989, post: 331319, member: 6718 wrote: What's the difference between "demon rum" and the kind my wife drinks?Steve About $10 a fifth.
Nate The Surveyor, post: 331282, member: 291 wrote: IF there is not enough money in the job, then you have to sacrifice the integrity of the project. ...
imaudigger, post: 330876, member: 7286 wrote: Are you familiar with the trespass laws in your state? Sweet Jeebus...do you guys have a Full Employme...
It's an interesting question...one wishes Dave Ingram were around to chime in. Working in a state with no right of entry law for surveyors, I know I'v...
Paul D, post: 330844, member: 323 wrote: What are the trespass laws in your state (not right of entry, just general)? Is the property posted? We have ...
The good news is it measures 299.05', the bad news is that it's in Canada. 😀
Late to the party, and my 2 cents are state specific but... Maryland, like many states, has codified certain elements of common law (such as quieting ...
I'd suggest the walking the aggrieved party (the landowner) through the process of filing a grievance with the Bar Association.
imaudigger, post: 330735, member: 7286 wrote: So long story short, just because you may be exempt from DB, doesn't mean prevailing wages won't apply. ...
Robert Hill, post: 330618, member: 378 wrote: I guess anyone can write crapola on the net Survey says: Yes
Andy Bruner, post: 330616, member: 1123 wrote: Where I'm from in Georgia one of the most celebrated days (following the opening day of college footbal...
vern, post: 330590, member: 3436 wrote: I think I will erect the Geographic Center of my Universe in my back yard.:-P Mine falls in my beer refriger...
Spent about 30 hours a couple of weeks ago on a proposal for a local municipalities four year on-call IDIQ survey contract. Ended up about 50 pages on...