AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 1, 2026 12:02 pm
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Surveys for Real Estate Closings

As soon as it became mandatory to have a boundary survey for real estate sales, boundary surveys would become commoditized (even more than they are no...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveys for Real Estate Closings

Bow Tie Surveyor, post: 330323, member: 6939 wrote: ...so you would figure that the mortgage underwriting standard would be more uniform accross the c...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Interesting Maps on how we cuss in America

I don't trust the data, especially the apparent lack of the use of 'd@mn" in Tennessee. Unless they are counting Tommy Young's use of "D@mn Yankees" ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Gary Kent, Nail, Head.

Peter Ehlert, post: 330079, member: 60 wrote: When did schools start teaching critical thought?This problem is all about reading, comprehending, and t...

11 years ago
Topic
11 years ago
Replies: 7
Views: 1138
Reply
RE: Android Tablet App to Mark-up PDF plans?

Sabre970, post: 329382, member: 7481 wrote: I guess the easiest answer would be something Adobe, but I haven't seen anything.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: What's in a name?

RADAR, post: 329161, member: 413 wrote: The general public is clueless; it's our job to educate them. how can we do that; if we can't even agree on a ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Finally made it back again!

Holy Cow, post: 329143, member: 50 wrote: Not many people can spell Chautauqua, let alone pronounce it. Welcome back.The most American thing in Ameri...

11 years ago
Reply
11 years ago
Reply
RE: PDF Software

Norman Oklahoma, post: 328933, member: 9981 wrote: I have used Acrobat and Nuance and we have Bluebeam here now. Bluebeam is pretty good for doing mar...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: PDF Software

I loves me some Bluebeam Revu

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying software used in Europe

FWIW - I have two guys working for me with degrees from the Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava and they did all their work back in the old ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Collective nouns of surveyors??

1 is a solo of surveyors2-3 is a crew of surveyors4+ is a state highway crew of surveyors

11 years ago
Reply
RE: speaking of title companies...

There are times reading the posts from surveyors around the country that I think I must have landed in the surveyors land of milk and honey. I've see...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Is it just me?

flyin solo, post: 328568, member: 8089 wrote: Is this happening to anyone else? Not that I've really noticed; most of my ALTA's require less than fi...

11 years ago
Page 149 / 287