AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: September 29, 2026 5:47 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Conflicting Surveys and Property Corner Dispute

Nate The Surveyor, post: 381922, member: 291 wrote: To the GENERAL PUBLIC they ARE SURVEYS. The points on the ground, are synonymous with the survey.....

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Conflicting Surveys and Property Corner Dispute

TL;DR It may have been pointed out in the pages I didn't read, but..... Dave Karoly, post: 381372, member: 94 wrote: Those second two surveys don't lo...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Uni offers surveyors chance to learn more

Lee D, post: 381899, member: 7971 wrote: Hope that gun is robotic; she's gonna need a stool or something if it's not. The reason I make the "big buc...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Licensing Boards...argggggg

BushAxe, post: 380899, member: 11897 wrote: I'm still trying to figure out how it can be the board's fault that the first guy didn't sign all of his p...

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 24
Views: 1122
Reply
RE: Records and Ethics

hlbennettpls, post: 380720, member: 10049 wrote: And the concept of recording states boggle mine... The fact that some of us have been posting (on o...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Legal Research using WestLaw...

Dave Karoly, post: 380079, member: 94 wrote: They recently added a Lexis Advance subscription too. Back in the day, after college but pre-surveying ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: I'm having a sale on pre-owned numbers...

If you have it in stock I'd like to get a quote for 0.00000645. I had it when I worked in the field but seem to have misplaced it. It's pretty much o...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: another broker from Ohio.....??

Andy J, post: 379657, member: 44 wrote: Just had a cancel of a survey based on someone using this firm If I'm reading their website right it looks l...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: NASA Surveyors Wanted

thebionicman, post: 379564, member: 8136 wrote: Does anyone know who sits on the Mars Board of Licensure? I have some really stupid questions to ask.....

10 years ago
Reply
RE: How many way are there to screw up a survey?

N+1Where N = the number of way everyone can come up with to screw up a survey.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: New Ga Recording Law

Tommy Young, post: 378631, member: 703 wrote: We have a term for the process. It's called surveying. Where you take the deeds of the subject property...

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 872
Reply
RE: Business Casual

Holy Cow, post: 378550, member: 50 wrote: Formality be damned So which is more "formal": a Pioneer cap or a DeKalb cap?

10 years ago
Reply
RE: DOT and FAA Finally Finalize Rules for Small UAS

Small unmanned aircraft may not operate over any persons not directly participating in the operation, not under a covered structure, and not inside a ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: PENNSYLVANIA STATE SPECIFIC EXAM NEED HELP STUDY MATERIAL

Paul in PA, post: 377591, member: 236 wrote: PSLS has a review class each year for the state specific exam at it's annual convention in January. How s...

10 years ago
Page 126 / 287