Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 29, 2026 5:47 am
Shawn Billings, post: 378085, member: 6521 wrote: Well I think I'd just work a 40 hour day and stick it to the man. Good thing employees at Quickie Di...
Handy management tips in an easy to understand graphic format
My informants in Texas tell me that a certain Austin area surveyor (no names, please) prints all his descriptions in Comic Sans....you know, because h...
The final "professional" touch you need now is a pendulum related company theme song that plays when someone goes to your website."We'll swing by in o...
Why limit yourself to logos for a business name? Pathos for a business name: Please Hire Me So I Can Put My Kids Through College Surveying,LLC Ethos f...
Always a good idea to get a second set of eyes to look at the logo
Brad Ott, post: 376915, member: 197 wrote: Of course I am only 46 now, and am facing 10 straight years of college payments for 3 kids starting this fa...
Roadhand, post: 376469, member: 61 wrote: indeed.com you can search and browse peoples resumes and contact them through the site. Doesn't cost a dime....
DandaMan, post: 376405, member: 11506 wrote: they interviewed a Texas rancher whose land is now in Oklahoma There is a "kids moving from special edu...
Ruel del Castillo, post: 376400, member: 137 wrote: Discussion item: Where are all the younger people to take surveying into the future? We find a ...