AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: September 29, 2026 5:47 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Drawing Trees

Allen Wrench, post: 383800, member: 6172 wrote: What do YOU think?We use both blocks that scale & often locate the dripline as well. I've found th...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: RTK for Boundary Surveying

lmbrls, post: 383769, member: 6823 wrote: Is today Groundhog day again?

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Weird dream last night...

What a coincidence, I had a Beer Leg related dream last night too...Salma Hayek, Elizabeth Hurley, and I were in the south of France field verifying p...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Another problem with coordinate systems...

mkennedy, post: 383744, member: 7183 wrote: "Customers" complained bitterly to NGS when they released NSRS2007 and 2011 without any transformation sof...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Missing Interstate plans

Sergeant Schultz, post: 382792, member: 315 wrote: hold a small offset from the fence, label it as "occupied HBL" and move on. Adam, post: 382805, me...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Because LWH/27 is hard........

Pretty sure Kent would blame it on RTK 😉

10 years ago
Reply
RE: A challenge of deed owner rights

Is Oklahoma a Title Theory or Lien Theory state? [INDENT=1]When financing is involved in a real estate purchase, it is important to understand if you...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: TopoLift

Roadhand, post: 382616, member: 61 wrote: I priced the Trimble MX2 last week. Uncle Pete rolled over in his grave. Doesn't the El Paso model come wi...

10 years ago
Topic
10 years ago
Replies: 3
Views: 916
Reply
RE: PSLS: 2016 Summer Conference

John Hamilton, post: 382499, member: 640 wrote: I heard today that they have very few registrants and that it is being scaled back. I have never gone ...

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 352
Reply
RE: My Javad Story

Every optical survey instrument and GPS receiver should come from the factory with a quote from the introduction to Ghilani's book engraved on it: "Al...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Heat

RADAR, post: 382179, member: 413 wrote: Don't tell anyone, but the weather in the Pacific Northwest is the best on the planet!I thought the PNW offici...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: St. Augustine To Be Mapped Using UAS

Searching for the very soulsWhom already have been sold.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Indiana Job Creation Committee Recommendation

Mike Falk, post: 382057, member: 442 wrote: Last year the same committee tried to eliminate the licensing of engineers in the State of Indiana. NSPE r...

10 years ago
Page 125 / 287