AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: September 29, 2026 5:47 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Retainer Fees & Lawsuit

What we have here is a failure to communicate (or at least to communicate in a common vocabulary)He probably ran it by his attorney and to an attorney...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Please Please be safe out there...

If that's a legit picture (which I greatly doubt, given the lack of damage to the tripod and the leg at the top of the picture it appears that the ind...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Business Name

Wendell, post: 389442, member: 1 wrote: Of course, this is coming from a guy who recently changed his business name from Harness Technology to Harness...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Business Name

half bubble, post: 389350, member: 175 wrote: I work for "Gold & Mean, Land Surveyors".Is Gold & Mean's office phone number 1.618.033.9887?

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Business Name

Mark Mayer, post: 389334, member: 424 wrote: All I can say to that is that one of the largest engineering/land surveying companies on the west coast, ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTA question of the day

aliquot, post: 389335, member: 2486 wrote: The only way I could imagine a title company complaining about an easement being shown is if they belive it...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Burnt out...........

Adam, post: 389145, member: 8900 wrote: There is no better feeling than walking around in nature alone. I've noticed that these types of individual's ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Florida Continuing Education...

Scott Ellis, post: 388892, member: 7154 wrote: A trip to Florida every 2 years doesn't sound bad in my book.This is Tommy we're talking about...he thi...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Home Office

paden cash, post: 388552, member: 20 wrote: Nope. Just a quinky-dink I found on the internet. BTW, I think it says 'Contests A Specialty'. I guess t...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Home Office

Dave Karoly, post: 388543, member: 94 wrote: Huh? I thought you worked in a top hat and morning coat all day, every day? That's an old picture from w...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Home Office

Jones, post: 388541, member: 10458 wrote: I find the top photo on the about us page quite catching:)Ol' doc King ain't no fool 😉

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Home Office

Shawn Billings, post: 388528, member: 6521 wrote: I've wondered if a rental space arrangement could be made for meeting clients. I work from home in a...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Home Office

Land Stealer, post: 388515, member: 7446 wrote: You should have stopped right there. You don't understand. Your condescension is duly noted.Looks li...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Home Office

Jim in AZ, post: 388510, member: 249 wrote: I've never really understood why anyone would want to work out of a shed or barn... It really doesn't pres...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: A tip for you young fellows

Tommy Young, post: 387876, member: 703 wrote: When you go to a job interview, leave the girlfriend at home, or at least in the car.Someone's got to as...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: A tip for you young fellows

Yesterday's "cover letter":Hello, Hope you are doing well,I'm pretty much interested in this position. I'm attaching my resume please go through it.

10 years ago
Page 122 / 287