Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 29, 2026 5:47 am
Totalsurv, post: 387405, member: 8202 wrote: My clients never specify a scale requirement for topographic surveys... Until I get all the deliverable ...
If you don't know already know about it, look into th E-3 visa program:I'm at my limit, I already have one Aussie working for me. I have to admit it ...
Ron Lang, post: 387285, member: 6445 wrote: And unfortunately that knowledge can't be taught in a college curriculum.Yes it can, it just isn't.Take an...
Monte, post: 387113, member: 11913 wrote: I also am worried about our newest bunch of RPLS that come straight from universityWell that's quite a probl...
JaRo, post: 387077, member: 292 wrote: Not sure what the difference is between reflective and retroreflective
What a coincidence, just had this conversation.Hey Jim it's [redacted] calling back about the ALTA survey for the expensive hotel. I know you said it...
MD Surveyor, post: 385739, member: 10081 wrote: The County subdivision ordinance states "any lot that was not duly recorded in the official land recor...
J. Penry, post: 385655, member: 321 wrote: Bent PipeI prefer a straight apple or billiard myself; to me a bent pipe is a bit of an affectation YMMV.
Mark Mayer, post: 385638, member: 424 wrote: I use "BP" for brass plug. One of those Bernsten things. Increasingly common here in PDX.If you're very ...
I can't speak for Arkansas, but the Code of Maryland Regulations states:A registrant may undertake or perform land-surveying assignments only when qua...
lmbrls, post: 358666, member: 6823 wrote: That being said one of the best studying books I found was the "Introduction to Hydraulics and Hydrology wit...