Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 29, 2026 5:47 am
gschrock, post: 393701, member: 556 wrote: images that were harder to read than the DaVinci codeI'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt that by...
[MEDIA=youtube]GmU3xoFrPJM[/MEDIA]
Adam, post: 393069, member: 8900 wrote: A, I bet you can't tell us you've never filled up bubba with beer and keep a straight face.I have one that I'v...
Mark Mayer, post: 392203, member: 424 wrote: Skinner, Oregon just wouldn't have the same cachet as Eugene.Similarly...Eugene Butte doesn't just roll o...
It's been thirty years, so my local geography may be off a bit, but that sounds like it's across the street from the old Hoots Restaurant where many a...
GeeOddMike, post: 391936, member: 677 wrote: a solid pre-college academic record is expected in high-quality programs like thisBit of a hijack....I ha...
Mark Mayer, post: 391933, member: 424 wrote: First, 19 hours of calculus (16% of the total) and 0 of algebra, trigonometry, geometry, statistics, and ...
A couple of random thoughts:First, when your manager threw you under the bus to the head honcho, don't assume that the big boss heard "Trundle is inco...
JPH, post: 390287, member: 6636 wrote: ... it can't use that same technology to see that it's locking on my BS or FS circle prisms instead of the 360 ...