Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 29, 2026 5:47 am
Shelby H. Griggs PLS, post: 396685, member: 335 wrote: From my experience with the weight western USA surveyors normally seem to pack around, the heav...
I wonder how many surveyors who read, and scoff, at this do it yourself approach wrote their own contract terms and conditions without the input of an...
thebionicman, post: 396333, member: 8136 wrote: even if it means hiding geodesy books in the bathroomJust be careful what you store your geodesy textb...
Mercedes field rigs...what's the world coming to. Next thing you know folks will be charging $6,700 for 2/3 acre lot surveys.
Well...an electric chainsaw can serve double duty indoors without worrying about the exhaust
gschrock, post: 395817, member: 556 wrote: There is no reason why surveyors could not foster the reputation of being the go-to experts in UAS based ge...
Kevin Hines, post: 395775, member: 8489 wrote: When the profession abandons the principals of retracement for more precise measurements, creating pin ...
[MEDIA=youtube]ZNTQ2DuJKtU[/MEDIA]Switching it over to AMSearching for a truer soundCan't recall the call lettersSteel guitar and settle downCatching ...
paden cash, post: 395644, member: 20 wrote: It's where you get your "Two Buck Chuck".It's an upscale Aldi for soccer moms
thebionicman, post: 395449, member: 8136 wrote: Over the decades since I've discovered an important truth. You can make your own opportunity well outs...
Robert Hill, post: 394820, member: 378 wrote: Sounds depressing....to me at least.Looks like the end of land surveying as many of us has known it to b...
Brad Ott, post: 394782, member: 197 wrote: Thanks to everyone who replied to this thread. I continue to learn. Now where do I obtain my PDH certific...
Dave Karoly, post: 393694, member: 94 wrote: I didn't know it was possible to simultaneously have a Texas and an Oklahoma license.If you have both the...