AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: September 28, 2026 5:51 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: What happened to the respected surveyor???

Dave Karoly, post: 417942, member: 94 wrote: Sitting around stewing about what people think of you is counterproductive.Since I'm on a roll with the s...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: What happened to the respected surveyor???

warren ward PLS CO OK, post: 417796, member: 12536 wrote: three surveyors on Mount RushmoreIt may be my misanthropic curmudgeon nature, but I find thi...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: What happened to the respected surveyor???

I will say this though; my perception is that the US is becoming a much more class driven society, all the lip service to liberty and equality aside. ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: What happened to the respected surveyor???

Fees and price and how they are derived have absolutely nothing to do with "respect"Who do you respect more: Doctor A - who makes $X working for a NGO...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: What happened to the respected surveyor???

thebionicman, post: 417773, member: 8136 wrote: Were that not the case i wouldn't be here.That's the key. I have an empty box in the corner of my off...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: What happened to the respected surveyor???

‰ÛÏYou know yourself what you are worth in your own eyes; and at what price you will sell yourself. For men sell themselves at various prices. This is...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Well, that will teach me

MightyMoe, post: 417657, member: 700 wrote: lots of pain killing ;)I saw that beach from the north, I wondered if it would be a good place to stayI ha...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: How much to come dig up my corners?

I only charge $75 to dig up corners. I make it up by charging $1,925 to put them back. 😮

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Well, that will teach me

MightyMoe, post: 417650, member: 700 wrote: Went on a sailing trip to the BVI, nice and mellow, not much of an adventure, more of an urban sailing exp...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Traverse PC - Any users

gary_g, post: 417648, member: 1026 wrote: Yep, do it all the time.Complete a topographic / boundary survey for engineering company and TraversePC has ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: How do you bid a Topographic Survey?

Jim in AZ, post: 417474, member: 249 wrote: Interesting... "Value Pricing" to me means "What is the value of this service to the client?" and arrive ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: How much to come dig up my corners?

Nate The Surveyor, post: 416932, member: 291 wrote: Well, when work calls, that you don't like... You have choices.1.) Price it what its worth. (overp...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Florida Continuing Education...

Andy J, post: 416413, member: 44 wrote: so I can keep my shrine to Jobu?? whew!We learned last October that Jobu isn't as powerful as once believed ;...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring Ring

WA-ID Surveyor, post: 416424, member: 6294 wrote: You send your clients your MH estimates? We tell them the cost and never ever let them see the manho...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Florida Continuing Education...

Personally I don't care if Florida requires providers to create a shrine to Jobu to be approved, but this is from the approved list:[INDENT]Fundamenta...

10 years ago
Page 108 / 287