AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: September 28, 2026 5:51 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Anyone else receive this request?

True story....I was looking at new vehicles a few years back and narrowed it down to a Toyota FJ Cruiser and a Jeep Grand Cherokee. When I showed up ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Topographic Survey or Topographical Survey

IMVHO...,.Topographic is a nounTopographical is an adjectiveA "topographic survey" is a type of survey product that shows topography.A "topographical ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Shoreline surveys

You train two of those dogs to lean on shovels and you got yourself a DOT crew there. 😉

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Happy Pi day

Steve Emberson, post: 418512, member: 181 wrote: Today is the mathematicians day!If only there were 72 (rounded) days in February 🙂

10 years ago
Reply
RE: New equipment manager

John Putnam, post: 418477, member: 1188 wrote: How do you get away with making employees pay for broken or lost gear? I would think that is a recipe ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Minority Clients

John Putnam, post: 418470, member: 1188 wrote: Almost all of my clients are corporations.Same here (sort of); either corporations or state/local gover...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: New datum

Take good notes about the transition...in the states we're going to be two years behind you, 2022, so we'll be asking you for advice.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Certify to client's attorney?

I'll add Satan to the certification if I'm adequately compensated. Selling liability is my business model, giving it away for free...not so much. Tha...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Well...Here comes the snow...

From my friends at the National Weather ServiceLocation: Hagerstown, MDAt least 9"Likely 12"Potential for 16"Looks like it's going to be wet and heavy...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Vintage Pre 1980's Louis Vuitton Monogram Monceau Mini Briefcase Shoulder Bag Satchel + Mens Wallet

imaudigger, post: 418281, member: 7286 wrote: Make a good present for the wife/girlfriend. Well in that case I'm going to need two 😉

10 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Old Trees

Adam, post: 418247, member: 8900 wrote: Actually it was about 10' off on distance. Maybe I should try to move it?No need to move it60" White Oak Found...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Android or Apple

I found the camera on the iPhone 7 a big upgrade from the previous versions. Download the Photoshop Express and/or Adobe Lightroom apps and it's all ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Android or Apple

I figure I'm going to use about 20% max of my phones capacity (as a phone, camera, and for music streaming, internet access, maps, fantasy sports, etc...

10 years ago
Page 107 / 287