AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
itsmagic
itsmagic
@itsmagic
Free
Joined: August 4, 2010 4:46 pm
Topics: 18 / Replies: 195
Reply
RE: Weird dream last night...

Weird dreams. This reminded me of a thread on the old RPLS site that some of you old timers might remember - where Shawn Billings was trying to figu...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: survey uas

Another consideration when using a consumer grade platform such as the DJI Multirotorheli is that results may be improved by calibrating the camera le...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: 3D modelling with DJI Inspire 1 UAV

GeomÌÁgico, post: 366519, member: 11554 wrote: Hi itsmagic,The 3D model you created looks really good. I was working in a ortho-mosaic, so all the ima...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: 3D modelling with DJI Inspire 1 UAV

AgiSoft Lens is designed to derive the camera calibration parameters for a non-metric lens. The calibration can be saved and used in both the AgiSoft...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: 3D modelling with DJI Inspire 1 UAV

Thad, post: 365924, member: 3408 wrote: I am selling my Inspire 1 but I did do some examples to check mass quantities. Worked well for that but I use...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: 3D modelling with DJI Inspire 1 UAV

pencerules, post: 365835, member: 709 wrote: What kind of accuracies are you getting with this software? I do not have a sense of the accuracies achi...

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 1069
Reply
RE: Coordinates

If a client or colleague want to send me a coordinate file, I always ask for the metadata that describes the coordinate system. When sending a coordi...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: What's in a name?

RADAR, post: 329161, member: 413 wrote: Listen to us; we're arguing about the same thing; just using different definitions... Radar, the same thing ha...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: What's in a name?

A "land surveyor" and "land surveying" are whatever they are defined as in your state or provincial statutes. Anyone practicing surveying within thes...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: UTM BUT NO LOCAL CONTROL

Marshall Cant, post: 329139, member: 10263 wrote: Many thanks...MCCYou are welcome. I meant to add that you should be able to select UTM 10 North as ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: UTM BUT NO LOCAL CONTROL

Hi MarshallWithout the ability to collect static data, post processed solutions such as CORS or our Canadian Precise Point Service (PPP) and without l...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Data Transfer COM and device default settings???

Hi KevinI have found over the years that not all serial to USB adapters are created equally. Some work for Trimble receiver data transfers while othe...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: RTK is useful, but it will lie to you.

> I know a local fellow that builds furniture.> He doesn't own any tools except a hatchet and a hammer.> The furniture looks like crap.I am g...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: How Cold is too Cold?

We often push the envelope with regard to the lower end of temperature operating specifications for equipment. Work is primarily governed by OH&S...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble converttorinex

got it converted!Hi JohnIs there a difference in the amount of RAM between the two PCs? I recall when using older Trimble software such as WAVE that ...

12 years ago
Page 1 / 11