AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
imaudigger
imaudigger
@imaudigger
Free
Joined: February 12, 2013 3:43 pm
Topics: 163 / Replies: 2794
Reply
RE: Darwin Adapter

Continuing the armchair surveying...Looks to be an old lead and tack corner on the left hand edge (missing the tack/tag)....could be bubble gum I gues...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Remonumentation of Historic USGS Township Corner

I am confused as to the purpose of setting a mound of rocks as a witness monument in contrast to setting the alum. pipe IN a mound of rocks? Is that j...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Collective nouns of surveyors??

imaudigger, post: 328941, member: 7286 wrote: I have had people steal that sign just because it says party on it.Love the guys driving by with a beer ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Collective nouns of surveyors??

Joe Ferg, post: 328749, member: 332 wrote: Mike, I have one of those that used to sit on a cone. I love it! joe I have had people steal that sign ju...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: New and need help

You need to consult with your surveyor and request that he/she explain in a detailed manner what evidence they relied upon to establish that location....

11 years ago
Reply
RE: What type of saw?

Dan, get rid of that horrible full tooth chain and switch to a skip tooth. Half as many teeth to sharpen and it cuts the same.You will have to go to a...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Sheet Cutting Software?

FrancisH, post: 328663, member: 10211 wrote: Hello,I have a road alignment survey with main road going in a 45 degree angle. To save on sheets, I need...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: What type of saw?

Well your obviously are not thinking correctly. You need to employ the help of a 17 year old (preferably a relative).Have him cut the tree down. Pay h...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: What type of saw?

Rankin_File, post: 328523, member: 101 wrote: So suppose - hypothetically-you were planning on hiking in -by yourself-to some corners and figured you ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Leaves of Three‰Û?

I have found that taking a cold shower with an ordinary bar of soap asap of being exposed usually keeps me from getting it. Most of the time, I get it...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Parol Testimony

How many times have you had an elderly landowner offer to show you where the corners are...they walk directly to a small depression and swipe some lea...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: PA Man dies from rattlesnake bite

Williwaw, post: 328186, member: 7066 wrote: I think a lot depends where you get bit and if the venom makes it into the vascular system where it can sp...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Where did all the Surveyors go

Now that's cool. Are you required to on-set and on-call during the entire filming process or were there only specific scenes?Never saw Fast 5, but I'm...

11 years ago
Page 80 / 148