AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
imaudigger
imaudigger
@imaudigger
Free
Joined: February 12, 2013 3:43 pm
Topics: 163 / Replies: 2794
Reply
RE: Land Surveyor vs Geomatics Engineer

Eric, from that article, I gather that a "Geomatics Engineer" is an expert measurer with a degree.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson 2015 embedded autoCAD

I think what RFB was eluding to is the fact that the psltscale variable is unique to each viewport. It's not a global setting.Activate each viewport b...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson 2015 embedded autoCAD

Jim in AZ, post: 327661, member: 249 wrote: "I hate paper space and never use it." AMEN!!:good::good::good: Man that takes me back 15 years!

11 years ago
Reply
RE: AutoDesk is changing price structure for AutoCAD

Mark Mayer, post: 326929, member: 424 wrote: I'm not sure this new pricing structure is all bad. For one, if you currently have copies on subscription...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: AutoDesk is changing price structure for AutoCAD

Frank Willis, post: 326916, member: 472 wrote: We also have used Carlson since their earliest days. It is by far the best for us. On my last ACAD mai...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Handheld GPS that gives stations?

JaRo, post: 327407, member: 292 wrote: I talked to my Nephew over the weekend and explained what I was trying to do. He said he could create the geore...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Handheld GPS that gives stations?

Yes that is the tricky part.Autodesk doesn't want to play because it conflicts with their .dwf format (which nobody wants to use). Today I downloaded ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Handheld GPS that gives stations?

Squowse, I agree with using the smart phones / tablets. Unless you need high accuracy, the smart phones are the way to go. They get updated every coup...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Handheld GPS that gives stations?

AvenzaPDF also supports geoTIFF images if creating a georeferenced PDF is not possible with your software package.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Handheld GPS that gives stations?

A georeferenced PDF on a smart phone/tablet would be my solution. Using the tools I have...I would open Arcmap and insert the project plans as either ...

11 years ago
Page 81 / 148