AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
imaudigger
imaudigger
@imaudigger
Free
Joined: February 12, 2013 3:43 pm
Topics: 163 / Replies: 2794
Reply
RE: Carlson 2015 Civil/Survey

Thanks, I'll give that a try!

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Is there land no one owns?

I have found that whoever can maintain possession, exercises ownership.Our Gov. system of laws is a social contract that can be broken at any time. He...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Is there land no one owns?

Please tell that to the USFS and BLM. They often use the term "BLM owned lands" or "USFS owned lands".They don't like it when you remind them that the...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Stone in a hole

I'll have to take your word on the markings. I can't really see any without knowing where to look. Someone back in the RPLS.com days used post picture...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Sandstone

Something tells me they fudged the notes a little bit.Doubt they took the time to bury that monument. Around here, sometimes it is amazing how little ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Nate Recommends:

My kid's great grandpa used to feed the cows out of an old bay window VW bus that had barn doors. One of my older friends is a VW mechanic and said th...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Oblique Mercator Projection

Nice having someone from ESRI here. Sorry for any embarrassment.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Nate Recommends:

How the heck do you feed the animals after work without a headlamp?

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Nate Recommends:

Nearly all LED's put out a lot of light. I bought a 600 lumen flash light at Walmart for $35. It takes six AA batteries, which is kind of spendy. It b...

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 1337
Reply
RE: Oblique Mercator Projection

Here are the parameters that ESRI uses for that projection.... OCRS_Columbia_River_West_NAD_1983_CORS96_OM_Feet_IntlWKID: 102506 Authority: ESRIProje...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Georgia underground bunker hits the market for $17.5 million

No elevator. I guess it's not a big deal since you only go down the stairs once in a couple hundred millions years? I didn't see an indoor garden.$175...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble data dictionary file

The data dictionary certainly would be a deliverable. That enables the client to maintain the data in the same format as it was collected. Do some mor...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Removing another Surveyor's monuments

I cannot imagine how busy the county surveyors office would be if they were involved in resolving private boundary disputes these days. It would be a ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Question 2 for the Engineer‰Ûªs here

Your lucky to have unpaved areas. I understand there are places in this country, where the only unpaved areas are small grassy lawns where random peop...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Removing another Surveyor's monuments

OK yes - for matters specifically involving the county. Back in the day, I can imagine they got involved with all kinds of private issues. In this cas...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Removing another Surveyor's monuments

vern, post: 344596, member: 3436 wrote: As I understand it, the County Surveyor has a duty to resolve boundary disputes.... Vern, are you sure about...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Removing another Surveyor's monuments

Does the County Surveyor have the authority to go into a private subdivision and "fix" things?

11 years ago
Page 63 / 148