Trimble Business Center — Produce final deliverables in one workspace. Start free trial.

AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all

Autocad 2015 - Glitchy?

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
808 Views
imaudigger
(@imaudigger)
Posts: 2957
Free
Topic starter
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

I'm kind of starting to think 2015 is one of the more glitchy releases I have used in a long time. Is it just me?
It is an odd numbered release...

The latest is a weird behavior, is where I will click in an empty area and it will select an adjacent hatch.

Or I will select a hatch and a set of grips will appear out of nowhere.


 
Posted : November 5, 2015 6:21 pm
Norman_Oklahoma
(@norman-oklahoma)
Posts: 8474
Member P&R, Founder
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

Haven't seen that myself. Been using C3d 2015 for about a year. About to switch to 2016. I've never seen a version of LDD/C3d that didn't have its bugs.


 
Posted : November 5, 2015 6:31 pm