AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
holy-cow
holy-cow
@holy-cow
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 5:19 pm
Last seen: October 7, 2026 11:56 am
Topics: 2298 / Replies: 23729
Reply
RE: ROW Vacation

We have plenty of surveys that treat a portion of a vacated street or alley no differently than a lot.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: ROW Vacation

Question: In Idaho, specifically, who technically becomes the owner of a vacated street?

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Enthusiasm and ego dashed

Aye no. Can't even blame spellcorrupt.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Where am I?

@brad-ott Careful about those deep thoughts. Just yesterday I was considering how 2023 is as far from 1953 as 1953 was from 1883.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Enthusiasm and ego dashed

@flga-2-2swife Take a peak at what your husband just called you. You are welcome for the notification. Whack him one extra time for me. Signed, T...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: ROW Vacation

Assuming, here, that the vacated street had reverted to the land owners on either side of the street. While acquiring the additional 5-feet along the...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: New Hampshire License Free-For-All?

Something similar for teachers was approved during the most recent session of the State Legislature in Kansas. Far fewer new graduates are available ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: International Feet

For issues with feet, a podiatrist or chiropodist is recommended.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Cadastral Surveyor

Welcome. Looking forward to some great stories.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: NAD83(2011)

@olemanriver Just because your boat dock is close to mine DOES NOT mean you are allowed to use it.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: NAD83(2011)

Consider her to have been informed. Sorry, buddy. "I have not used one in several years and they can be more cantankerous than a old lady. Don’t ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Edward Henry Kooper, Alliance NE

For those unfamiliar with the Great Plains Region and, specifically, the Sandhills Area of Nebraska, I suggest you pull up your favorite aerial map fo...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Where am I?

@flga-2-2 That was a hoot. Totally bizarre. Do you suppose they ever sang, "Prop me up beside the juke box when I die"?

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Where am I?

Spent the night in New Bern back in early July 1977. Stopped by for a brief Atlantic experience on the way to Wilmington. Not sure where we did that...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Where am I?

You aren't in Indiana anymore. That's for sure.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: NAD83(2011)

This thread was reactivated after almot nine full years. That shows how amazing SurveyorConnect has been for us. July 30, 2014 to June 25,2023. In...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Fundraising Forum

More items need to be offered. This is a great plan for supporting the best surveying site that exists.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Large ALTA survey no showing a platted subdivision

This is one of many reasons I generally pass on calls for ALTA surveys. We do a few, but, do not pursue them. However, I do not care to work where t...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Transit Notes

@gordon-svedberg Very good comic. To the point. I started with chain, plumb bob and a transit that George Washington may have used when new. T...

3 years ago
Page 82 / 1302