AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
holy-cow
holy-cow
@holy-cow
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 5:19 pm
Last seen: October 7, 2026 1:48 pm
Topics: 2298 / Replies: 23729
Reply
RE: Edward Henry Kooper, Alliance NE

Condolences to the entire Kooper family on the loss of a huge library of knowledge. Went to the Find a Grave website and found your uncle's informati...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: #25,000

Took a three-day break. Any longer and certain people begin to wonder if they should be searching for my obituary. I sincerely hope that some of ...

3 years ago
Topic
3 years ago
Replies: 0
Views: 500
Topic
3 years ago
Replies: 1
Views: 528
Reply
RE: Tribrach

TTT Jump in quick. Time is running out today.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Clueless client

@dougie Imagining a conversation with my dentist: What? $250 to pull my tooth and a week from next Tuesday is the soonest date? Hey, Doc. I've g...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Subdivision prep

No rock?!?! I own ground where some rocks stand taller than the flora growing about them and prickly pear cactus can be found.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: My new frin

A worker for the rural water district for which I serve as a board member was bitten on the thumb by a very healthy prairie rattler. Fortunately, a c...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: My new frin

Timber rattlers tend to be fatter than most snakes.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Clueless client

Three weeks is sort of a minimum time for me if I had nothing new coming in at the time. I desire time to digest the history after discovery of what ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Subdivision prep

Wonderful plan. We set 3/4" iron bars on one subdivision. In July. Miserable as Hell. For the innocents about, it is important to note that the ba...

3 years ago
Page 83 / 1302