AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
holy-cow
holy-cow
@holy-cow
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 5:19 pm
Last seen: October 7, 2026 11:56 am
Topics: 2298 / Replies: 23729
Reply
3 years ago
Reply
RE: Texas Instruments TI-30 circa 1976

TTT Someone needs this more than I do and Wendell needs all the help we can send his way. Somebody should double the current number.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Whew, I feel like Murtaugh from the Lethal Weapon movies.

Chat was spread over many miles of roads in all directions. Dust, runoff,.......................Standard road culverts deteriorate much faster in tho...

3 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: Whew, I feel like Murtaugh from the Lethal Weapon movies.

@jitterboogie My trucks are all equipped with 255 air conditioners. Two windows down and 55 miles per hour. One has a heater that insists on worki...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Edge of road vs centerline

Is it Texas that requires the streets of subdivisions to be treated as easements such that the adjoining lots are shown on the plat to extend to the s...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Edge of road vs centerline

However, different States may have differing Statutes on this topic. In Kansas, where I am, the streets are separate from the lots. Out in the coun...

3 years ago
Page 81 / 1302