AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
holy-cow
holy-cow
@holy-cow
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 5:19 pm
Last seen: October 5, 2026 1:12 am
Topics: 2297 / Replies: 23723
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 1444
Reply
RE: I've been doing it wrong.

@jimcox williwaw doesn't know how to spell humour correctly. Right, mate?

6 months ago
Reply
RE: WARNING! WARNING!

@squirl Check your home county news from last week.

6 months ago
Topic
7 months ago
Replies: 11
Views: 2588
Reply
RE: New Job

But at $3000 per mile it will be a great revenue provider. The cost of fencing will be MUCH more than that.

7 months ago
Reply
RE: New "old" member intro

We all have educational needs that are frequently only acquired through experience. The more great minds contributing here, the better.

7 months ago
Reply
RE: That dreaded hissing sound...

I have a pickup with the floor mat on the passenger side wearing a bright orange coat that it received while bouncing down a backroad.

7 months ago
Reply
RE: Zone AE

One of the best stories I have involving the flood plain turned out to be a case of error by a loan officer. So, I didn't make a dime. The potentia...

7 months ago
Reply
RE: Zone AE

I hope you realize that the flood maps do not influence in any way the degree of flooding in the real world...   I was thinking about that ve...

7 months ago
Reply
RE: What izz-zit?

Deadman anchor.

7 months ago
Reply
RE: Retirement six years later.

I pretend to be retired since my accident two years ago. However, most days I am still doing things that require a license. I still have a little en...

7 months ago
Reply
RE: Tired of spending hours plotting deeds?

By following this site and its predecessors I learned of how things are done in Texas, which is much different than elsewhere. What we would normally...

8 months ago
Reply
RE: Tired of spending hours plotting deeds?

To be a professional land surveyor, one needs to follow the footsteps of each preceeding surveyor by follwing the written trail. When you are working...

8 months ago
Reply
RE: Zone AE

This is why "I'm from the gubmit an' I'm here to hep ya is a joke." There is the purely bureaucratic lines slapped on paper, and, then, there is what...

8 months ago
Reply
RE: Trig Levelling... but more accurate?

We ran a ton of traverses with a total station ignoring a measure up that using GPS requires. Just do your best to balance your shots to be somewhat ...

8 months ago
Reply
RE: ROW permits for excation

In my part of PLSSia, a vey high percentage of the original roads were laid out to run centered on the section line. The taking was somewhat equal fo...

8 months ago
Page 26 / 1301