AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
hi-staker
hi-staker
@hi-staker
Free
Joined: December 5, 2013 3:01 pm
Last seen: August 4, 2026 4:19 pm
Topics: 16 / Replies: 370
Reply
RE: The face you make…..

Have you asked her to cite which MCA or ARM requires any of their suggestions?

8 months ago
Reply
RE: Trimble R12 GPS GNSS Beidou Galileo RTK UHF

Considering that legitimate used survey equipment dealers are selling R12s ranging from $17k - $18k, this ad screams scam and/or stolen. Trimble would...

8 months ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Looking for Updated List of Online Degrees

Flathead Valley Community College (FVCC) in Kalispell, Montana has a completely online surveying associates degree. All surveying related courses are ...

8 months ago
Reply
RE: Great conversation

I won't argue that local field crews can miss things just as easily as blow and go ALTA crews, but at least when a local license does the work, he or ...

8 months ago
Reply
RE: Great conversation

Just one of many reasons that I despise ALTA factories where the license could be halfway across the country and doesn't know and/or care what the fie...

8 months ago
Reply
RE: Massachusetts Stone Bound Questions

@gary_g Shouldn't be an issue with granite. I have wire-brushed more stones than I can count, and have never had a single instance where the wire br...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: What's the weirdest thing found while surveying?

A couple acre field of wacky tobaccy many many moons ago. The local Sheriff got an 'anonymous' tip about it a week or two after we finished our field ...

1 year ago
Reply
1 year ago
Reply
RE: Massachusetts Stone Bound Questions

I see two letters (CC?) in the top. Then the number 2. Then 1800. Then an illegible mark below that. If you make a trip back out there, take a...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Thinking of starting my own business. What advice do those of you have?

What do you solo operators and small business owners do for health insurance?

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Survey, iCad, Civil 3D & AutoCAD

@learner In my experience with Carlson with Intellicad, constant crashes were caused by hardware capabilities. The biggest hardware issue we experienc...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Silly Question (or is it?)

1. Rules for thee, but not for me. 2. Do as I say, not as I do. Both of those are mandatory credos for all government agencies.

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Truck Size

Quote from MightyMoe on November 1, 2024, 6:59 am truck:   Is there supposed to be a picture or link with this post? All I see is "truck:...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Tips & Tricks for field technicians

Just because your locator doesn't scream at a search point doesn't mean there isn't a rebar in the ground. I can't tell you how many "dead" rebars I ...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Deed Reader Pro Version 3 - Plot Deeds In Seconds

I would like to see how this does with old GLO notes that are written in cursive. If it can accurately decipher some of that chicken scratch, you woul...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: TSC7 & Access

I prefer "I'm so f***ing bored" instead.

2 years ago
Reply
RE: BRX7 vs. S900A vs. S631

What data collection software is Hemisphere using now? Is it Android based?

3 years ago
Page 1 / 20