AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
hi-staker
hi-staker
@hi-staker
Free
Joined: December 5, 2013 3:01 pm
Last seen: August 4, 2026 4:19 pm
Topics: 16 / Replies: 370
Reply
RE: BRX7 vs. S900A vs. S631

I have asked Jim Reinbold (our Carlson dealer) that question many, many times. Maybe @ladd-nelson could chime in?

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Ashtech Z-12 download32

Contact Mark Silver at iGage, he is the guru when it comes to Ashtech units. Or just bite the bullet and join the 21st Century.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Numberall Rotary Stamp Set 1/8"

I was able to secure a brand new set from Ebay for $299.00. Thanks for those who responded to my post.

3 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Numberall Rotary Stamp Set 1/8"

@Jeff I'm trying to figure out how to send you a PM.

3 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Numberall Rotary Stamp Set 1/8"

@Norman_Oklahoma That's why I'm looking for them used!

3 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Notary question

I am a notary and a PLS. I refuse to notarize any document that I am signing as a PLS, not only because it is illegal in Montana, but also because it...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: GLO Records Website

Still down for me today. Unable to see any images or download any pdfs.

3 years ago
Topic
Forum
Replies: 6
Views: 781
Reply
RE: Boots Again

I am on my third year of wearing a pair of Crispi Nevada boots, Prior to this pair, I had a pair of Crispi Summits for 2 years. I have been extremel...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Point style Editor

Gah! Not sure how I missed the C3D part.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Point style Editor

Give @ladd-nelson a shout. He is THE Carlson guru.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT for SurveyorConnect Members

@holy-cow Back when SNL was still funny! Bring on RPLS!

3 years ago
Reply
RE: What do you do when you don't trust...

@dougie We haven't had the opportunity to sit him down just yet. He had a 4 day weekend scheduled and won't be back until Monday AM. Task #1 will be...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: What do you do when you don't trust...

I visited with my partners this morning, and we have settled on sitting him down, pointing out his strengths and weaknesses, and letting him know that...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: What do you do when you don't trust...

@dougie The struggle is real!

3 years ago
Reply
RE: What do you do when you don't trust...

Thanks for the input all. I plan on following Kevin's advise and putting the good and bad into writing. I also plan on having a long heart to heart ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: What do you do when you don't trust...

@tim-libs In Montana the state refers to those that have successfully passed the FS as Land Surveyor Interns (LSI). I know other states still use the...

3 years ago
Topic
Page 2 / 20