AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
guy-townes
guy-townes
@guy-townes
Free
Joined: March 21, 2016 1:07 pm
Last seen: April 9, 2026 12:59 pm
Topics: 9 / Replies: 64
Reply
RE: Section Subdivision

I appreciate all replies. Bradl-I believe that in Wattles 7.23 at the top of the page he is saying that basically everything in the USPLSS is what he ...

8 years ago
Topic
Replies: 40
Views: 2359
Reply
RE: TBC custom reports

I'm curious about this as well as we have a contractor that is requesting stakeout reports on a large project we are doing this summer. We have TBC as...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Xref shift, C3D

International feet vs U.S. survey feet in a state plane zone?

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Font Help in Carlson

Thanks to both of you for your help. I was able to find a font that looked good and thanks to Peter I was able to find where the fonts were stored for...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Font Help in Carlson

Peter,?ÿ Thank you. I do not have "dot font" but I found one that looks good called "dotty." It is a .ttf file and I found where the fonts are pathed ...

8 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 4199
Reply
RE: Sections in Google Earth

Tommy, I had the same problem. What I was told to do was download the latest version of GE. Sure enough it works again.?ÿ

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 459
Reply
RE: Plat drafting service

@surveyIowa - I sent you a direct message through your profile.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: NSPS What are they doing?

I thought this was pertinent-

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Survey Line Table Deleted

sjc1989, post: 448352, member: 6718 wrote: I deleted a line table and cannot seem to 'get it back'. Whenever I click on the line table command now it...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: WA state-specific exam.

summerprophet, post: 443384, member: 8874 wrote: I sat for the test in 2014 (I actually sat beside bionicman).Three ring or spiral bound is fine. The ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Clark on Surveying and Boundaries

Mark Mayer, post: 444489, member: 424 wrote: This must be an extremely advanced course on boundary law to require that book as a text. If it isn't Mas...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 16
Views: 2241
Reply
RE: Course on PLSS In College

Great Basin College has a class called "Public Land Survey System" in their BAS in Land Surveying/Geomatics Program.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Re Upped

Something to keep in mind for anybody that is licensed but wants to further their education-I am licensed in three states but only have an associates ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: What is it?

GPR coupled with GPS?

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Pic from the Field

rberry5886, post: 418840, member: 232 wrote: Todays 6 acre survey...notice the black cat checking me out.....not sure what that skull is from...wil...

10 years ago
Page 2 / 4