AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
gregkogan
gregkogan
@gregkogan
Free
Joined: December 28, 2014 1:45 pm
Topics: 16 / Replies: 80
Reply
RE: Metal Locator Best Choice

@dave-lindell I had the old one too (GA-52) and it is definately last forever but I was talking about the one I bought recently (GA-72 CD). Expectat...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Metal Locator Best Choice

@illdjm For the new ones they offer only 3 years warranty but I completely agree this option is great.

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 520
Topic
Replies: 11
Views: 1564
Reply
RE: CS20 WI-FI problems

I had the same issue with T-Mobile hotspots WI-FI connection and was told that on Apple devices in latest software version 14 a new security features ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: The best tripod for Leica robotic total station

@ken Thanks Ken. I actually just bought it.  I appreciate everyone advice.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: The best tripod for Leica robotic total station

@norman-oklahoma Thanks Norman. The world "best" in this case for me is combination of the following: stability (most important for working with RTS...

7 years ago
Topic
Reply
Reply
RE: Further Ponderings Leica TS16 and Leica CS20

I only use this set up as robotic (one man crew) so hopefully we are talking about the same thing. Accordingly?ÿ I am only taking all information from...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Further Ponderings Leica TS16 and Leica CS20

Seth, I am currently running TS16 & CS20 and I am actually extremely?ÿ happy with this layout and?ÿ Captivated?ÿ software. It is just learning cur...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica Captivated Anti-theft Option

It sounds like a good feature but the question is how loud it is and how it is going to help us if we are a 1000' away from total station.

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 766
Reply
RE: Leica Imaging Total Station TS15I, 3",R1000 For Sale

Got it. I recently?ÿ added world "Robotic" so the search engine should pick it up

9 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Leica Imaging Total Station TS15I, 3",R1000 For Sale

I again appreciate your comments and would like to add for whose who doesn't know this model pretty well. The Total Station is fully robotic with late...

9 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Best robotic total station using Carlson SurvCE

Leica TS15 with GeoCOM will be working with your current data collector as far as I know so it is not necessary to buy CS15. I am actually currently s...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica Imaging Total Station TS15I, 3",R1000 For Sale

The quote for Total Station has been reduced to $13K?ÿ at this time so if anyone interested please contact me directly (email listed above). More info...

9 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Another FEMA question....

I agree. I wouldn't take any actions until the link to the FEMA changes is provided or email/call FEMA directly (they actusally very responsive) to ve...

9 years ago
Reply
9 years ago
Forum
Page 1 / 5