AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
ghsjr1966
ghsjr1966
@ghsjr1966
Free
Joined: August 5, 2013 5:17 am
Topics: 1 / Replies: 30
Reply
RE: Surveying jobs and the virus

Check out learn CST.Com. And the NSPS. ?ÿ LearnCST.com is free but the books recommended by the National Society of Professional Surveyors are n...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Euro vs regular tribrach

Engineer Supply has a video on Tribrach?ÿ Adjustment. ?ÿ ?ÿ

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Collaborative online learning

@curiouser   I agree 100 percent. Too much attention is paid to Licensed Surveyors and very little to the Survey Technicians.  

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Products

You will like the TSC7 at least me and my Boss do. I can do things on it that would have been almost impossible on a TSC3.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Robotic Total Station

Most Nikon Total Stations use (Spectra Precision/old TDS) Survey Pro on board.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: RTK

Our Carlson Rep. says to use 4-5 points, 4 on the outside and one in the middle of the project.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: ring ring!

What you should have done is told him to come pick it up.And when he showed up hand him 2 wire coat hangers and tell him good luck finding his pins.[s...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: The demons in land surveying

Amen to that Nate.:-D 😀 😉 😛 :angel:

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Ivanpah Solar Project

Bechtel Power a division of Bechtel Group is who built Ivanpah Solar Project. My former lead worked on the project From Oct. 2009 till June 2013.;-) :...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Snowed in

Send some back to AK!!If I could I would send it all back to Alaska, I left Alaska to get away from the snow and cold.;-) 😉 😀

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble S6 & Peanut Prism

I haven't had much luck getting the S-6 to lock on over 600 feet to a regular prism and don't go over 400 feet on a mini prism.:-/ Probably not what y...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: HP Calculator Programs

Would love to have them. I still know a few people that use the HP 41.E-mail in profile should be good.Thanks and if you want the ones I have for the ...

13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 526
Reply
RE: Note on Plat

I think that note should be on Field notes. As a non licensed Surveyor (Party Chief) I have read many Field Notes prepared by Lawyers who didn't seem ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Does this superman surveyor exist?

Ok Dan can you please post a link to that Magazine. I couldn't find that but I did find one called Coordinates.Thanks in advance.;-) 🙂 😀

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Betty Lou

Sorry for your loss, May God Bless and keep your Mom.:love:

13 years ago
Page 1 / 2