AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Gene Kooper
Gene Kooper
@gene-kooper
Free
Joined: May 6, 2015 9:42 pm
Last seen: August 1, 2026 10:01 am
Topics: 95 / Replies: 1244
Reply
RE: Just won the lotto well sort of

And thankfully neither does Colorado!

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Just won the lotto well sort of

Interesting distinction Dan, between land surveyors and engineers. The exemption from CE for surveyors is 60 years of age or 20 years of acceptable p...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Solar Eclipse of August 21, 2017

[USER=94]@Dave Karoly[/USER]Here's a way for grandpa to impress his grandson. Grab grandma's colander or steamer and look at the pinhole patterns.Che...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Solar Eclipse of August 21, 2017

Back in 1979 I spent a night in Glendo while doing some survey work on the BNSF line. I was the only patron in the bar that night. I don't recall th...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Solar Eclipse of August 21, 2017

Jon Collins, post: 441551, member: 11135 wrote: I'm just north of alliance bout 2 hours. Thought about the trek but I can't take time off.....now I kn...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: What are differences between PLSS and non-PLSS systems?

Yes, Evan is one of the posters here whose opinions I respect and read.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Solar Eclipse of August 21, 2017

Dave Karoly, post: 441541, member: 94 wrote: It would be fun except too many people.Will be right here in Sacramento where it will be partial.I can't ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Solar Eclipse of August 21, 2017

So, it looks like my hometown is being touted as the premier destination for the total eclipse. Here is a feature story from today's Denver Post.Of c...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Still not as hard as surveying in Texas...

Dave Karoly, post: 441516, member: 94 wrote: Right! Not like Mt Everest is hard to find! Yep, easy to find AND It's a natural monument.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: What are differences between PLSS and non-PLSS systems?

Kevin Samuel, post: 441348, member: 96 wrote: It is sad that an academic question from our friend Conrad has turned into a debate.This thread speaks v...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: CfeDs continuing Ed review.

These two IBLA cases are related. Each is one CEULongview Fibre Co. 135 IBLA 170Upon completion of this course, students will be able to evaluate evi...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Climbing 8 ft. Net Wire Fences

Dave Karoly, post: 441296, member: 94 wrote: If Kent takes my suggestion I recommend a simple PLSS jet pack which only has a throttle and joystick ver...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Climbing 8 ft. Net Wire Fences

[SARCASM]Well, this thread now has 99 posts and shows that we need a new category called, Theatre of the Absurd.[/SARCASM]I mean, geezo, wheezo. No w...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: EDM observation in the zenith direction

John,Here are some photos of my Wild Heerbrugg GZR3 with single prism holder. I also have a triple prism holder that looks very similar. The prism c...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: What are differences between PLSS and non-PLSS systems?

Kent McMillan, post: 441129, member: 3 wrote: I'm perfectly willing to PRETEND that the PLSS is some incredibly complex system of land grants as long ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: What are differences between PLSS and non-PLSS systems?

Kent McMillan, post: 441124, member: 3 wrote: Okay, so is this the Kooper Gambit of resorting to mineral claims as evidence of the complexity of the P...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: What are differences between PLSS and non-PLSS systems?

warren ward PLS CO OK, post: 441069, member: 12536 wrote: Lucky for us all, we now have perfectly square sections in Colorado. I have a few in my coun...

9 years ago
Page 43 / 67