AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Gene Kooper
Gene Kooper
@gene-kooper
Free
Joined: May 6, 2015 9:42 pm
Last seen: August 1, 2026 10:01 am
Topics: 95 / Replies: 1244
Reply
RE: CORS Station P565 - Subsidence by Drought or Groundwater Pumping

MathTeacher, post: 448956, member: 7674 wrote: Information is in the eye of the beholder. Hmmm....all these years I thought the clich??s were, "Beaut...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Good Morning From Colorado

Brandon Pulling, post: 448671, member: 12326 wrote: One thing I'm not clear on is whether I must simply be approved to sit of the exam by then or whet...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Good Morning From Colorado

Congrats Brandon. Don't dally about with your PLS application. The mandatory education requirement begins in 2020.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: 1903 Forensic Survey Map

Christine Bradley, the Clear Creek County Archivist has compiled a history of labor issues from local newspapers and kindly shared two newspaper accou...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Texas original corner seminar

Mike Gallick, post: 447875, member: 3629 wrote: Walking around looking for rocks among other rocks I presume this is the course currently happening a...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: How is every one getting field data from the field to the office

James Fleming, post: 447849, member: 136 wrote: Q: How is every one getting field data from the field to the office?A: Pick-up truck and/or Jeep depen...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Static GPS

I have 4 static units and use LGO's single baseline processor to post-process the local vectors. I combine those with OPUS Projects solutions for eac...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Static GPS

Lee D, post: 447657, member: 7971 wrote: Neither of the links in your post from 2014 seem to be available; do you know where I can find this? I read t...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: NSPS What are they doing?

John Putnam, post: 447608, member: 1188 wrote: CFedS is most definitely not a money grab. Out west it is required for all work done for a government ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: 1903 Forensic Survey Map

Here is an article describing the 2015-2016 retracement/resurvey of the county boundary. Again, the work was done by the Clear Creek County Surveyor ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: 1903 Forensic Survey Map

imaudigger, post: 447533, member: 7286 wrote: I didn't read the notes, but it appears that they are probably following some natural feature such as a ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: 1903 Forensic Survey Map

Well, since you asked, here is the field survey of the Clear Creek/Gilpin county line conducted by the two county surveyors, A.J. Ventress and Geo. W....

9 years ago
Reply
RE: HP-41CV programming

I still do solars and use my HP41CX as a stop watch and to run Dr. Elgin's solar algorithm. I don't have spares like Loyal, but I do have all the acc...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: HP-41CV programming

And my thinking is that John and Loyal are worthy candidates for Final Point monuments. Cremated remains would be part of the aggregate in the concre...

9 years ago
Page 38 / 67