AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Gene Kooper
Gene Kooper
@gene-kooper
Free
Joined: May 6, 2015 9:42 pm
Last seen: August 1, 2026 10:01 am
Topics: 95 / Replies: 1244
Reply
RE: 1903 Forensic Survey Map

I found this map among a collection of maps. field books and correspondence that were kept by Percy P. Barbour. Mr Barbour was a U.S. [Deputy] Minera...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 14
Views: 1239
Reply
RE: Solar Activity

One last departing shot from sun spot AR2673. :dizzy:From www.spaceweather.comMAJOR SOLAR FLARE AND RADIATION STORM: Departing sunspot AR2673 erupted...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: IBLA 99-363

For those interested, here is an anonymous link to the original survey (1883) and dependent resurvey (1989) field notes.I hosted the notes since one o...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Can this OPUS-Share observation be saved with TEQC editing?

Tom,What Loyal is talking about is to look at the short-term time series plots for the CORS stations used by OPUS. For example, here are the 90-day p...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Can this OPUS-Share observation be saved with TEQC editing?

Tom,What Loyal is talking about is to look at the short-term time series plots for the CORS stations used by OPUS. For example, here are the 90-day p...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Can this OPUS-Share observation be saved with TEQC editing?

If you are inclined to do a science experiment, I can create a project in OPUS Projects. Loyal suggested above to include CORS stations that have dec...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Can this OPUS-Share observation be saved with TEQC editing?

The percent observations used is only 45% with 71% of the ambiguities fixed. Values that low indicate that there is not much you can do to improve th...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Solar Activity

Jim,I guess I'm thinking that higher latitudes are related to the absolute value of the latitude. 🙂

9 years ago
Reply
RE: New Avatar

Norm Larson, post: 446034, member: 7899 wrote: I watched Despicable Me 3 last night and these little guys are around 2 feet tall not the 105 cm the we...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Solar Activity

Perhaps not the best time for GPS work, esp. in the higher latitudes.From www.spaceweather.comGEOMAGNETIC STORM UPDATE--IT'S BACK: Geomagnetic activit...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Can't believe I got fixed here...now what?

If you are interested in a science project, collect a six to eight hour session with the rover under canopy. Set your base and any other static rece...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Hatfield and Mccoy nonsense..

Nate The Surveyor, post: 445593, member: 291 wrote: [MEDIA=youtube]Wxk1cyYJe-o[/MEDIA]Enjoy!!! Thanks, Nate.A great example showing the progression f...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: interesting deed

Hack, post: 445530, member: 708 wrote: Usually I'll use 4 or 5 pages including my deed and make an alphabet of the scrivener's handwriting. Excellent...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Solar Activity

Run, Dave, Run! "NOAA forecasters say strong G3-class geomagnetic storms are possible on Sept. 8th when the inbound CME arrives." Click on the photo...

9 years ago
Page 39 / 67