AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Gene Kooper
Gene Kooper
@gene-kooper
Free
Joined: May 6, 2015 9:42 pm
Last seen: August 1, 2026 10:01 am
Topics: 95 / Replies: 1244
Reply
RE: Leica GZR3 Prism Carriers (2x)

I have a pair of GZR-3 precision carriers, but they are part of my precision traverse setup. I have a pair of Leica GPH-1P prisms, two Leica GDF-21 t...

9 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: A Bearing House

Dave Karoly, post: 452931, member: 94 wrote: I thought it was a house where they made ball bearings.Or maybe a house with the big wheel bearing in it ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: A Bearing House

Don Blameuser, post: 452928, member: 30 wrote: This is new to me. I've seen vague, sometimes not so vague, ties to cabins in passing, but never scribe...

9 years ago
Topic
9 years ago
Replies: 20
Views: 1440
Reply
RE: Need Help Getting Orbit Info

Lee,I noticed the same thing using the "Internet Download" feature in Leica Geo Office a couple of weeks ago. I can download the observation and navi...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Found a rock

Kewl, paden. Looks like you used a lettering guide when you applied the chalk. Or was that Holden's handiwork? 🙂

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Setups that make you go "Hmmmm..."

Two odd setups. One being on the vertical face of a boulder (bearing rock). The second being a mineral survey stone corner in the lower right of the...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Soviet Union Maps the World

EastView Cartographic made a lot of money from my clients. Russian military topo maps were very expensive, but often the only source to geo-rectify s...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Portal Photos from Sunday

ARS Mine Surveyor, post: 451094, member: 12913 wrote: Setting up under a plumb bob isn't that bad. There is a dimple in the top handle of a Leica 1200...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Portal Photos from Sunday

Dan B. Robison, post: 450978, member: 34 wrote: Where are the olive green boxes and cans? Everything looks so...so ORANGE!DDSM Well, I still use a ne...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Portal Photos from Sunday

The second photo (recropped) is looking out from the portal. The instrument in the photos is a Wild ZBL zenith/nadir optical plummet. It is much lig...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 20
Views: 1708
Page 36 / 67