AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Gene Kooper
Gene Kooper
@gene-kooper
Free
Joined: May 6, 2015 9:42 pm
Last seen: August 1, 2026 10:01 am
Topics: 95 / Replies: 1244
Reply
RE: Original, undisturbed monument is off 3.5'

Posted by: warren ward PLS CO OK Yes, the Colorado Court of Appeals (Colorado Supreme Court) ?ÿ The Colorado Court of Appeals is not the Colorado Supr...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: 1857 GLO Stone

Leon,I brought up the identification of old GLO stones in part because of a story Jerry Penry wrote in the first issue of American Surveyor magazine. ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: 1857 GLO Stone

Loyal, post: 456218, member: 228 wrote: Yup!Dat be one of those HARD Quartzite Cobbles that are harder than some surveyor's heads.:cool:LoyalLRDay, po...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: 10 years after - transplant fund 2007

Michael Porter is the current president of the Oklahoma Society of Land Surveyors. I will take that as good news that he is doing well.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Handwriting Interpretation Challenge

Thanks for the list of abbreviations, Andy. I didn't run across any geologic abbrs. either. I was thinking that "ane" might be an abbreviation for a...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Inserting a signature in a DWG

Steve,I use Autodesk Map and it is in the "Modify" menu. Select "Object" then "Image" and click on "Frame".Otherwise, check the help file for image f...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Inserting a signature in a DWG

Turn image Frame to "Off".

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Handwriting Interpretation Challenge

Andy,You mention recommended abbreviations by the Texas GLO. Is that list available? This is an area of volcanic intrusives, so it may be an abbr. o...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Handwriting Interpretation Challenge

I don't see it as "and". The other instances of "and" show the word slanting sharply down.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: A Bearing House

Very cool, SPMPLS.

9 years ago
Page 35 / 67