Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Howdy,Perhaps I am missing something. You complain that the site shows only metric State Plane coordinates. Given that the position source is "SCALE...
Howdy,You might also want to review a presentation given in February 2012 at the NJ PLS Conference. This comprehensively covers all "flavors" of OPUS....
Howdy,Perhaps I misunderstand but isn't this consistent with the tilt in NAVD88 across CONUS? The link here: Cheers,DMM
To supplement Mr Hamilton's comment, take a look at the orbit accuracy summary at:br>I agree, why wait?
A wise professor I know told me that the role of an academic is to facilitate learning. If you are unhappy with your courses, meet with your professo...
Howdy,One of the great joys of my survey career was working at remote vantage points. As GPS came to dominance, the opportunities to use them decline...
Howdy,I'd look at this pageNote the requirement for pre-approval of a project plan. It is almost invariably a mistake to do the observations first the...
SPCS83 source code is availableHowdy,Don't forget that the source code for SPCS83 is available for review. Of course, it is in FORTRAN which might be...
Howdy again,Aha. Another single zone system. Does this document describe your system?I will review it and post comments if anything seems of note. ...
Howdy,Good that you are using the Stem text. Rather than trying to match your state GIS tool, why not compare your Mathcad results with the output of...
Howdy John,Looks to me as if you only did a single run between BM 2 and new BM 3. All newly established monuments must be connected by double runs (w...
Howdy Loyal,I would have preferred that NGS and other FGCS members would have considered the development of a level observation file format like RINEX...
Geodesy education trendsHowdy,Given your interest in geometric geodesy, you may find the following article on teaching geodesy to be of interest:The a...
Vicenty informationHowdy,For what it's worth, a little bit from the wikipedia entry for TV...Thaddeus Vincenty (born Tadeusz Szpila; 27 October 1920 i...
Howdy,A web link for Professor Rapp's papers is:Enjoy,DMM
Howdy,Professor Richard Rapp's lecture notes for his two courses in geometric geodesy are available for free download as PDF's. HTH,DMM
FWIW,Cheers,DMM