Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
It is surprising that so many pieces of equipment purport to measure temperature/pressure but do so incorrectly. In days past it was always a struggle...
I'd try to talk to someone at the school. Dr Richard Smith, click link to the Faculty and Staff page, would be my recommendation. As the page linked a...
Are you familiar with Texas A&M - Corpus Christi? Their undergraduate program is linked here:There is also a MS program.
To be pedantic, the exact conversion factor for meters to US Survey Feet is: 3937/1200. See:
Here's what you need...
You can calculate an ellipsoid height given the ellipsoid parameters, station latitude, ECEF Cartesian coordinates XYZ and the radius of curvature in ...
Checking the site again, I note that they are still adding imagery. Some IntraCoastal imagery is available. I bet they are still flying.
Dr. Tony Schenk's Intro to Photogrammetry course offered at The Ohio State University is available here: One of the top people in the field.
For comparison, I link to the Geomatics program at Texas A&M-Corpus Christi here: The program also includes a option for those possessing a bach...
As Mr Fleming notes a solid pre-college academic record is expected in high-quality programs like this. To see what they expect of candidates for admi...
FL/GA PLS., post: 391267, member: 379 wrote: I always carry blood clotting supplies in the vehicle/backpack/range kit. See: Nothing comical about bein...
Maybe a practice run for the government shutdown at the end of the month?Perhaps those submitting their data to other services might re-familiarize th...
I think Dr. Duane F. Marble identified a critical challenge facing educators when he said"We must cease confusing mastery of software commands with at...
The Harvard MIT Coop has a website: