AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
geeoddmike
geeoddmike
@geeoddmike
Free
Joined: September 19, 2010 1:58 pm
Topics: 188 / Replies: 1368
Reply
RE: Best Teqc option settings?

Whatever works for you.In the event I misunderstand your process, I will mention that the full QC option does create SNR (and other) detailed plots of...

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 580
Reply
RE: Best Teqc option settings?

Appears that you do not use the QC feature which I find quite useful when dealing with problematic data. Note that to get a "full" analysis you need t...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Atomic clocks

On a related subject, absolute gravity meters, the developments in this field have direct impact in geodesy and geoid modeling. The latest and greates...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: IGS Precise Orbits Link?

As the poster obviously has a need for the precise "final" orbit product, I hope he finds a solution to his problem with the IGSCB site.For what it's ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: IGS Precise Orbits Link?

Interesting information on the transition in analysis center coordination from NGS to joint GA and MIT:But to the point of the posting...The http link...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS satelites (Just for fun)

Nice tool to find GPS (and other objects) is here:

10 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS satelites (Just for fun)

There is a good article on LLR here:

10 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS satelites (Just for fun)

Oh, the link for the UNB publication is: And as far as having a GPS satellite(?) on the moon, the Lunar Laser Ranging community finds measurements to ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS satelites (Just for fun)

There are actual values for your questions. Lots of straightforward calaculations can be made with published data.The first image file shows the squar...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Split a obs file

I am always wary when editing long text files fearing a stray blank space or one-character indent. As others mention teqc is the tool to use. My link ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Army Technical Manuals 441 & 442

Me too, me too...D O N N G S @ G M A I L. C O M Thanks in advance. Always found the Army manuals to be clearly written and usually helpful.Cheers,DMM

10 years ago
Reply
RE: NGS CDs of Datasheets - Remember those ?

I suspected that the DSWIN program would not work given its creation date and the many changes to the datasheets. The version on the web page should b...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: NGS CDs of Datasheets - Remember those ?

You can also try DSWIN available for download via Tools link on NGS site. I take the liberty of copying the README.TXT file.From The National Geodetic...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Online degrees

FWIW,I forgot to mention in the earlier post that TAMUCC has a 33-credit hour post-graduate certificate for those with bachelor's degrees (not in surv...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Anyone using Translev?

John Hamilton, post: 398447, member: 640 wrote: Translev is a program (available on the NGS website under PC Programs) written by Malcom Archer-Shee t...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Allow Instrument to sense Temperature & Pressure or Manual Entry?

Shawn Billings, post: 398398, member: 6521 wrote: As others mentioned, I'd be curious how accurate the temperature reading would be if the instrument ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Allow Instrument to sense Temperature & Pressure or Manual Entry?

Kent McMillan, post: 398396, member: 3 wrote: I'm quite familiar with Hotel Paisano in Marfa, but I'm sure that some of us would like to hear more abo...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Allow Instrument to sense Temperature & Pressure or Manual Entry?

My earlier posting should have used the Technical Report linked below. The link in my message above is to a subsequent survey interesting in its own r...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Allow Instrument to sense Temperature & Pressure or Manual Entry?

FYI, the US NGS has a group performing site surveys for sites in the IGS network. They did a co-location survey at the McDonald Observatory. Their pro...

10 years ago
Page 49 / 78