Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
To find the GPS week:/p>
To supplement Bill93??s response, I recommend viewing the information for your specific antenna make/model on the NGS antenna calibration page. Shown...
@andy-j One can determine the date of the imagery via the data layer box at the right side of the on-line image. You ??de-select? dates to find the...
@wendell I am not a facebook user but note that a Google search yields the result in the image above.
Did you mean to include the NOAA/NOS Coast Survey and exclude the NOAA/NOS/National Geodetic?ÿSurvey? The Coast Survey??s work and products mostly re...
Due to insufficient attention while posting, some of the links in posts above include spurious punctuation. Remove the ending period in the links to a...
More pictures including Wild T-4 in use are:(See pages 1 and 2 as well.
Recommended text at(University of New Brunswick Lecture Notes ?ÿLots of good info. To perform and reduce the work will involve specialized equipment (...
For an exhaustive collection of photos of early efforts towards world-wide geodetic surveying see:/p> I wonder how many are aware of the BC4 camera pr...
More interested in the VLBI telescope on the site. It, VLBI, remains an important geodetic technique. Many sites have multiple sensors. See the follow...
@alan-roberts Judge for yourself. I did a Google search using “Jacksonville NAS alligator” for a recent incident. I would like to see mor...
They can climb fences too...
Here??s the page showing possible entries:
I like Rover83??s solution, I??d print and laminate it. BTW, if you use the ??User Friendly CORS? page:?to download data, you can specify that yo...
@bill93 While it is unlikely pre-modern surveyors gave much thought to maintaining uniqueness in designations, it is hard to trace information about ...
No intent to one-up, I noted your image and recollected the historically significant BM A in Hagerstown, MD. The issue you mention with the descriptio...
Here is the start of transcontinental leveling in the US: ?/p> And this history of geodetic leveling in the US:/p> Reading the most recent recovery no...
Are you sure this provides time information from WWV? I thought this was the model designed for that purpose: ?ÿ ?ÿ The image was taken from the Inter...