AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
geeoddmike
geeoddmike
@geeoddmike
Free
Joined: September 19, 2010 1:58 pm
Topics: 188 / Replies: 1368
Reply
RE: NGS Benchmarks

@skeeter1996?ÿ To see how NGS addresses a cluster of points away from the main route of leveling (spur lines) see screen captures from the Leveling P...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: NGS Benchmarks

@skeeter1996?ÿ see section 5 of MathTeacherƒ??s SOW document for links to specification documents. Note that the leveling specs are nationwide in sco...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: NGS Benchmarks

@skeeter1996?ÿ MathTeacherƒ??s ƒ??Scope of Workƒ? document includes links to NGS manuals. I suggest you read NOAA Manual NOS NGS 1 ƒ??Geodetic Bench...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Getting RINEX

Am I correct in understanding your problem to be the conversion of data logged in the Leica format into RINEX? Converting to RINEX looks to be easy u...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Signal Jamming

If the person operating a jammer is known and if your ability to perform surveys is impacted incurring costs, you could sue. ?ÿ ?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Signal Jamming

@williwaw?ÿ While jamming is certainly a problem, spoofing is arguably worse. In the first case, no data is logged, in the latter bad data could be...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Linetool Replacement?

Noticing that I had forgotten to show examples of the Phase1 output, I do so now. These screen captures show the same level line in my previous post. ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Linetool Replacement?

Glad you found the tool useful. If you have comments/recommendations be sure to send them to NGS. I had some.?ÿ I do not know what information you ar...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Well how about that?

@bill93?ÿ The disk was removed then replaced. I hate when folks do that. The monument was observed during the 1999 Utah FBN campaign. Good accuracies...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Well how about that?

I imagine there might be some information available from the Dept. of Interior or the Navajo Nation for the monument. Many non-NGS entities have not p...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: NGS GPS Week Calendar

For GNSS calendars going back to 1994 see:/p> For the code (in C) to create your own tool to perform a variety of date/time conversions, see this pag...

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 592
Reply
RE: Books on projections, coord systems

While not simple, nor plain language, you might want to look at the 1973 lecture notes 34 and 37 here:?ÿ ?ÿ

5 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: GNSS for earthquake detection

@spmpls i like a lot of what Yehuda Bock has written on this and related topics. See:/p> I remember his epoch-by-epoch processing approach. Smart gu...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: NGS FILES TRIMBLE BUSINESS CENTER

I do not know how to create custom antenna files in TBC but perhaps this document describing the ant_info.003 file format. BTW, what is the source ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Changing setup details in 'Convert to Rinex'

i am Not able to address the ƒ??Convert to RINEXƒ??. I will say that to deal with header information in a RINEX file, Iƒ??d create a batch file/scri...

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 996
Reply
RE: OPUS Headaches

@williwaw Glad you solved your problem. BTW, I hope you contacted the folks running OPUS ( [email protected] ) to detail your problem with the select...

5 years ago
Page 17 / 78