AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
geeoddmike
geeoddmike
@geeoddmike
Free
Joined: September 19, 2010 1:58 pm
Topics: 188 / Replies: 1368
Reply
RE: OPUS Headaches

I hate misleading error messages. To remove data for GLONASS and GALILEO, Iƒ??d use teqc from UNAVCO:/p> ?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS Headaches

@paul-in-pa That would be Dr Lou Estey. See his ƒ??Goodbyeƒ? here:br>for some amusing insights into teqc. ?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS Headaches

Analysis URL is/p>

5 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS Headaches

Just curious was the error message you transcribed wrong? Was your site in fact within the polygon? ?ÿ ?ÿ on the issue of RINEX translators, with ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: New Member

Welcome. I hope to learn more about your work.?ÿ Do you use the AFREF??ÿ How much of your work involves GNSS? For those unfamiliar with AFREF?ÿ Se...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Datum Pairing

@cturlington First of all, when dealing with IGS coordinates (Lat, Lon, ellipsoid height), one uses a gravimetric geoid and NOT a hybrid geoid. The U...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS Week

Looking at your original post, you indicate that your spreadsheet determines the GPS Week and EPOCH. What do you mean by Epoch.?ÿ GPS time is measure...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Datum Pairing

@cturlington The hybrid geoid attempts to approximate an NAVD88 height from a valid NAD83 ellipsoid height. The hybrid models have improved over the ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Geomatics Student

Not exactly ƒ??light readingƒ? but I have been intermittently collecting (and updating) links to sites of interest to me. Perhaps there is something ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: EGM08 interpolation program

@sadiq-muhammed I would definitely NOT use any of the NGS geoid models named GEOID## (where ## is the modelƒ??s year) as they are intended to combine...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Datum Pairing

@cturlington I am a little confused about the chronology of the posting to this thread. WRT your posting, I would argue that the most recent NGS hybr...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS Week

I believe the NGS GPS week calendar is based on code developed by Dr. Benjamin W. Remondi (in C) see: ?ÿ?ÿ You will notice it used Julian and modifie...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Car rentals

@jitterboogie Near anything tastes good when properly spiced. Street food in Niamey was generally good. Of course weƒ??re talking >40 years ago. G...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Car rentals

@jitterboogie Living in the Sahel region in the 1970's I ate my share of camel. Mostly we were told it was meat with no further clarification.?ÿ Not...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: NGS reply to question of offset GPS obs to vertically-set BMs

@spmpls Rather than the FCGS document, Iƒ??d refer to:?ÿ screen captures from that document and Annex F follow: ?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Solving Control Parmeter

I am NOT familiar with Leica Infinity software. I saw this video on YouTube that ma be helpful: The parameters he uses differ from those you show. ...

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 398
Reply
RE: NGS NSRS Modernization Geospatial Summit May 4 & 5 afternoons

Wow. Near simultaneous posts on the same subject. I like the agenda but the time commitment...

5 years ago
Page 18 / 78