AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
geeoddmike
geeoddmike
@geeoddmike
Free
Joined: September 19, 2010 1:58 pm
Topics: 188 / Replies: 1368
Reply
RE: OPUS down - Can't pick an antenna

While it didn't like my file, it did allow me to choose an antenna.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Rinex Converter Comparisons ?

@rlshound?ÿ NGS forwarded a set of responses to questions posed during their 2021 summit. Here are replies relevant to the issue. I do not see them p...

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 1128
Reply
RE: Different Geoid Heights with CORS Trimble and CHCNAV

I agree that for help you need to be more clear about what information you have and what you are trying to determine. The title of your post "Differe...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Geodesy for Dummies?

FWIW, I have intermittently gathered links to geodesy-related subjects and posted them to my personal web page here:/p> Enjoy.?ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Geodesy for Dummies?

While blundering about on the web, I happened upon a free digital copy of the University of Delft textbook, ƒ??Surveying and Mappingƒ? by Christian T...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Geodesy for Dummies?

@dave-o?ÿ Rather old thread.?ÿ I was able to access the USACE EMs at:?ÿtoday (25 Feb 2022). As for a contact email regarding USACE web pages, see: ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: The Geodesy Crisis

I donƒ??t know why the link in my previous message doesnƒ??t work. You can search for the paper title ƒ??Crossing the Olentangy River.ƒ??ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: The Geodesy Crisis

The paper linked in Mr Hamiltonƒ??s original post reminds me of remarks made in this history of the geodetic science program at OSU: This 34-page p...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: The Geodesy Crisis

@rover83?ÿ On the matter of certificates, have you seen this notice?

5 years ago
Reply
RE: The Geodesy Crisis

While an argument can be made that we need ƒ??fewer but better geodesistsƒ? the decline in geodetic capability in the US is serious. I am glad to see...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: The Geodesy Crisis

@bill93?ÿ You mean like: Urho Uotila, Weikko Heiskanen, or Reino Hirvonen from the heyday of Geodesy at The Ohio State University. Or more currently,...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Rinex conversion : (*.gz) -----> (*.Z)

@geodesist?ÿ I hope you review the information at the SOPAC link in my original reply. The file names you provided in your initial post:?ÿajac0600.2...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Where did you go to college and would you recommend it? Did anyone select interning instead of a degree?

I do not know whether there is a program in Pennsylvania like this one offered in Texas.?ÿ I was an adjunct in the program until 2013. The intent wa...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Rinex conversion : (*.gz) -----> (*.Z)

The file names you list are compressed using Hatanaka compression. The raw observation data is converted to RINEX compressed using Hatanaka then compr...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Very Short Stand tripod

Hey, you forget to include a link to the siteƒ??

5 years ago
Reply
5 years ago
Reply
RE: GNSS Solutions NGS Link

@bryce While the "curl" command does support "ftp" NGS wants users to use HTTPS. You run curl from the command prompt in Windoze or Terminal in MacOS...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: GNSS Solutions NGS Link

I expect the post was with respect to access to NCORS data files via ftp. This is no longer supported due to security concerns. See the notice in the ...

5 years ago
Page 14 / 78