AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
geeoddmike
geeoddmike
@geeoddmike
Free
Joined: September 19, 2010 1:58 pm
Topics: 188 / Replies: 1368
Topic
Replies: 46
Views: 3595
Reply
RE: Collecting & Processing Static data for DGPS

@michigan-left?ÿ FWIW and relying on my often faulty memoryƒ?? The Program for the Adjustment of GPS Ephemerides (PAGE) was first developed to suppo...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: My new Wild T2

@john-hamilton and @bill93 My suggestion was that instead of merely turning angles using multiple plate settings to quantify instrument performance t...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: My new Wild T2

Should you take up the suggestion to actually turn multiple sets of angles, you might want to observe to intersection stations published by the NGS. ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: My new Wild T2

@john-nolton?ÿ I contacted NGS webmaster to get the document posted. Will advise. Cheers.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: My new Wild T2

@john-nolton ?ÿ While I hope that everyone reading my posts will carefully read them; sometimes I do not do so myself. Your explanation is fine. I di...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: My new Wild T2

@john-nolton?ÿ I hope no one was confused by my use of ƒ??baselineƒ? rather than ƒ??base line.ƒ? Having managed to get my link correct ;> I did ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: My new Wild T2

I agree that the recording book will look like that. However observationally the following will take place at the instrument: 1. Point on first targ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: My new Wild T2

These are tables showing the plate settings for observations (both Parkhurst and Wild T3). The idea is make observations on different parts of the pla...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: My new Wild T2

Here is a potentially useful free digital manual.?ÿ Envious like other posters.?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: SPCS

To supplement Lee Greenƒ??s post I attach three images showing that there are CORS in SD, the location of NGS published monuments near Pierre, SD and ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD THE CHARLES GHILANI SOFTWARE THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE ON A CD-ROM ?

@bill93?ÿ Thanks for the link. Digging into the site, it appears that the extra resources for the book are implemented via a web site. Access require...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD THE CHARLES GHILANI SOFTWARE THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE ON A CD-ROM ?

@john-nolton?ÿ I should more carefully read the OP before replying. I did not catch that it was Ghilaniƒ??s text on adjustments and not his surveying...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD THE CHARLES GHILANI SOFTWARE THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE ON A CD-ROM ?

Reviewing the Amazon site for information about the most recent edition (15th) of Dr. Ghilaniƒ??s Elementary Surveying text, I see no mention of a dis...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Bomford's Geodesy 1952 edition reproduction available

@john-hamilton?ÿ If you are still interested in geoid modeling a recent book (2017) by Sjoberg and Bagherbandi might be of interest. It is by no mean...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Bomford's Geodesy 1952 edition reproduction available

@john-nolton?ÿ I did not agonize over the choice. I recently came across the reproduction version, thought it would interest others, and posted in su...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Bomford's Geodesy 1952 edition reproduction available

@john-hamilton?ÿ As the green cover paperback has a black spline, maybe you need to search harder. I do not like the second edition as much. The seco...

5 years ago
Page 13 / 78