AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
geeoddmike
geeoddmike
@geeoddmike
Free
Joined: September 19, 2010 1:58 pm
Topics: 188 / Replies: 1368
Reply
RE: NGS FY2021 accomplishments

@rj-schneider?ÿ I thought I had responded earlier but donƒ??t see it. If I understand your question, you want to view geoid data files. Your message...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Wild T2 theodolite

Why not try eBay? ?ÿScreen capture of top of results just a moment agoƒ??

5 years ago
Forum
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 968
Reply
RE: Subsidence

This site might also be of interest:

5 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS THALES ZMAX

?ÿ I vaguely remember an issue with SD card formatting. The manual linked above does reference problems with removing card during download process. ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Linear Regression with Ordinary Least Squares

@gary_g?ÿ I like this one. It is also from XKCD.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Magnetic North

As we all know, declination changes over time. The link above provides historic declination data. Page indicates accuracy is 30 minutes. Sample output...

5 years ago
Reply
5 years ago
Reply
RE: Estaciones de Referencia CORS

@mzamarrip?ÿ buena suerte en tus esfuerzos.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Estaciones de Referencia CORS

Also (tambien): ?ÿ ?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: MSL height difference with different brands

The link to this article is: ?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: MSL height difference with different brands

@loyal?ÿ I agree. It is challenging to address the OPs question w/o more info. While the possibility of a difference in EGMs is indicated by the UNA...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: MSL height difference with different brands

@loyal?ÿ Good article. I also recommend a 2018 FIG paper ƒ??Towards ?ÿThe Modernization of Indian Vertical Datumƒ? by Dr S K Singh. The 1909 IVD wa...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: MSL height difference with different brands

FWIW, Using coordinates for an IGS site in Bengaluru, India I ran the UNAVCO GEOID HEIGHT tool/p> I specified the EGM2008 and the EGM96 models. The ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Teachers: you aren't always going to have a calculator...

@rj-schneider?ÿ from todayƒ??s Guardianƒ??

5 years ago
Page 15 / 78