AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Fu3l3r
Fu3l3r
@fu3l3r
Free
Joined: June 23, 2016 5:04 pm
Topics: 4 / Replies: 25
Reply
RE: Trimble Yuma 2 versus TSC3

Stephen Ward, post: 449015, member: 1206 wrote: Yes, Iƒ??ve seen the spec sheet on trimbleƒ??s web site, the T10 is available with the Cirronet radio ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Yuma 2 versus TSC3

The T10 weighs more than the Yuma 2. Also does the T10 have a 2.4ghz radio integrated into it like the Yuma 2 and kenai does? I have both the Yuma 2...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: How many of you here do strictly construction survey or settingout.

I live in chico, but work in Stockton, Tracy area.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: leica 360 prism

I don't understand how people can go the cheap route on their prisms

9 years ago
Reply
RE: How many of you here do strictly construction survey or settingout.

Holy Cow, post: 426856, member: 50 wrote: Used to do it. Walked away and let anyone else do it who wanted to do it. Different strokes for different ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking for robot recomendations

get a trimble s6 or s5 or s7 sx10 if you have mucho dinero.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Need some help

Jim in AZ, post: 424418, member: 249 wrote: Ghost - I have no idea what things are like in Tennessee, but in my State you would need to be a Licensed ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Robotic Total Station

get a trimble robot.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Leveling 20'x400' concrete forms

narrow isle way high speed lift trucks that go up to 50 feet in the air. [MEDIA=youtube]Rh-rG0JaUiU[/MEDIA]

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Leveling 20'x400' concrete forms

no more than + or - .5mm elevation changes within 30cm to achieve fmin 156 floor.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Leveling 20'x400' concrete forms

The finish is the easy part. We have great finishers. The setup needs to be perfect for this to be successful. We run pans, tow behind bump cutter the...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Leveling 20'x400' concrete forms

Dave Lindell, post: 420000, member: 55 wrote: Can the forms be filled with water to check their levelness? Im sure we could arrange that somehow.

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 13
Views: 1036
Reply
RE: Seco Nodal Prism

I use seco nodal prisms only. -40mm seco eclipse series for backsights and I use a seco mini prism -17.5mm on my rod. I don't trust 360 prisms i use a...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Trimax vs Leica Tripods?

I will look into the leica legs to see if I get better results. I was thinking of making some insulation sleeves for my trimax legs

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Trimax vs Leica Tripods?

John Putnam, post: 418199, member: 1188 wrote: Yes, that is about it for most work. On the trolley jobs it is not so simple since on some projects we...

10 years ago
Page 1 / 2