AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Fu3l3r
Fu3l3r
@fu3l3r
Free
Joined: June 23, 2016 5:04 pm
Topics: 4 / Replies: 25
Reply
RE: Trimble Trimax vs Leica Tripods?

John Putnam, post: 418184, member: 1188 wrote: In my case I think the drift is caused by the expansion characteristics of the fiberglass. It is not t...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Trimax vs Leica Tripods?

John Putnam, post: 418096, member: 1188 wrote: I have both TriMax and Leica tripods. I had always used Leica GST legs before I switched over to TriMa...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Trimax vs Leica Tripods?

What do you guys think about the way they handle temperature and direct sunlight?

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 46
Views: 4702
Reply
RE: Having a problem with my S6 robot

I've had that happen to me. still haven't figured it out

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Robotic Total Station Leveling

i sometimes run into that problem where i will set up the total station do a compensator calibration and tracker calibration before i layout anchor bo...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Yuma 2 and trimble access

Thanks for the replies. Just out of curiosity what type of surveying do you guys do?

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Yuma 2 and trimble access

Stephen Ward, post: 378864, member: 1206 wrote: There's a small weight penalty vs. a TSC3 but everything else goes in the plus column. The screen is ...

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 8
Views: 1137
Page 2 / 2