Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: April 9, 2026 12:40 pm
Or to make things simpler. Just so she can finish this part of the survey training. Does anyone want to share one of their traverse. Feel free to pm....
I am new to updating the firmware. Where are the places to do this. Currenlt have SPS986.
scs900 was used. No traverse module to use. I will post a csv file if someone can help with some calc and drawing tomorrow. And now i didnot do muli...
Really just need some notes and angles so the inspector can turn that assignment in. Im not worried about it for myself. Any help is really appreciat...
The points plcbk1 and plcbk2 were shot in w8th GPS. Points plcbk3, plcbk4 and plcbk2 tv were done in the field with a total station
@rplumb314 No actual notes were taken. Was not sure what angles to write which I was hoping trimble business center would allow me to manually ent...
That's the thing. Not sure what angles to get. That's where I am lost. I have azimuth. Thr angles not sure which angles to get as there is differen...
So it seems as we took to long to decide on getting new equipment and the money got spent on other departments. ?ÿI still would like to have some ?ÿno...
USA decided to take on Europe??s design on intersection. ?ÿSome how we are behind on n traffic safety. ?ÿTxdot has taken on doing more Roundabouts si...
Anyone have Bluebeam and HCSS? ?ÿOr that have BB and tried HCSS? ?ÿIf you used HCSS, what did you find that was missing? ?ÿ At the company I work for...
The one of few operations I dislike about S.P. Is switching between menu operations, it closing the menu when you switch to another one. ?ÿI was use t...
Scariest thing. ?ÿWhen you loan out your tap to a TxDot inspector to measure an abutment form and it??s short by 1.0??. ?ÿEven after it was measure ...
Like above, ?ÿuse typical section for the roadway. ?ÿCreate break lines from the contours along your side slopes. ?ÿI would not ?ÿuse the contour for ...
@tommy-young ?ÿ On a project ?ÿI am currently on, ?ÿI provide utility as-built to the firm that designed the plans. ?ÿAt first, I was plotting the p...
NOOOOOOOOOO.........
And the wait begins to do a world change from US Survey ft to Int. Survey ft.........