AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: Work Load -- Very Very Slow

Your prices need to rise when work slows. Do your bills decline?If you keep underbidding projects then soon enough you'll be paying to work!!!!Stop ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Sandy Hook Datum

Sandy Hook DatumHappy Retirement Dave...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: A second set of eyes

A second set of eyes>>VHolder 'boy' would lie about it, instead of braggin' :-)"Cape Cod boys ain't go no sledsThey slide down hills on cod fish...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Poll - Annual Income of Land Surveyor in your Area

Less than what spledeus makes, I promise 🙂

14 years ago
Reply
RE: A second set of eyes

A second set of eyes>>VHWho you calling 'boy' son? Ever seen a boy pole vault out of bed in the morning? LOL

14 years ago
Reply
RE: A second set of eyes

That's Thadd 🙂 He beat me to the response!! I figure you have enough eyes looking at it!Don

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Oh Come On! It's Friday!

Oh Come On! It's Friday!>Scoot??Are there ever any Fridays on your project???

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Public rights to use the beach in Maine?

I don't know Steven, remember when the "Commons" were public lands for grazing?Our forefathers, in their wisdom, recognized an issue with the Crown ow...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Boat Compass

Boat Compass>BinnacleI wouldn't go over $50... they are all over the place. I bought one years ago for $25..Almost identical!

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Public rights to use the beach in Maine?

Paul is making unfounded assumptions. Sore front owners are taxed accordingly in MA anyway. Whether the assessment specifically includes the area o...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying scavenger hunt....

Surveying scavenger hunt....>ZZ Top on tour?ZZ Top playing the pizziarias? Maybe next they'll be at Eat'sa Pizza in Eden NY next?

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying scavenger hunt....

Man, if you don't know where she is I ain't telling.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Poll - $1 Bill

Yup, I'm onboard for getting rid of the dollar bill and the penny!!!

14 years ago
Page 98 / 174