AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: That dirty word "encroachment"

Why can't you just call it a fence without making a judgment as to encroachment/extrusion/protrusion and just show it as it meanders? It's just a fe...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Helping Another Surveyor

I run into this problem, occasionally, primarily from my former place of employment. They will not release information to me, even though I am the S...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson 2014 alignment issue/question

Not on purpose, Peter. I checked and it is set to World.

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 1132
Reply
RE: Historical Aerial Photos

Thanks for all the answers. Dtp

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 11
Views: 623
Reply
RE: That's pretty cheap....

Rrrrrrrrr (In my best pirate voice) Sometimes I can't keep my mouth (keyboard) shut.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Whats it worth?

So far it's worth $500, which is $500 more than I would give for it!

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Flat Earth anyone ?

All my distances are calculated to the horizontal! Us ol' Cadastral Surveyors are flat landers 🙂

11 years ago
Reply
RE: The floating section corner stone

I've got your floating stone, although it's not a section corner it's a highway bound. Initially while searching for this stone monument, my partner s...

11 years ago
Topic
Forum
Replies: 3
Views: 814
Reply
RE: Too Fast

Don't ya just hate when the field crew messes up your whole schedule like that! LOL Dtp

11 years ago
Reply
RE: 40 min or 20 min Prism Pole Bubble

Hey Sam, I was just thinking about you as I started my winter jigsaw puzzle a few weeks ago. How's things? don

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Torrens Titles (Hawaii)

Let's not forget that Massachusetts has the Land Court, a Torrens based registration system. However, it is not required and is only used to resolve ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Wikipedia: Resection (Free Stationing)

I don't like the use of the word "bearing" when it should say "angle." We turn angles and compute bearings.

11 years ago
Page 25 / 174